Isengard has Fallen?(15.2 Final) startup CRASH
Hello I have a Windows 7 Home operating system I have a laptop HP running. I just finished a full Factory restore and after installing the basics, I wanted to install Kodi Isengard 15.2. Well the Program after the install I thought it would be up and running,however that is not the case. It either freezes on the startup graphic or I just get the Kodi message that it has stopped working. I have tried reducing the compatibility for the program to WinXP and even running it under Administrator. All the same I get the same message and crash. What's even more confusing is I uninstalled 15.2 and installed 15.1 and I get the same problem. The only version that does not crash unfortunately is the X BMC Gotham which has less features. Any help will be very grateful,

Sincerely Odinheim
I was going to point you at Supported hardware (wiki) until I read that you had Gotham working. Here's a link to read which indicates support for XP is gone. You might want to try installing the DX11 version or vice versa, and have a peek at the supported hardware link.

A virgin install is best, so delete the C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi folder along with the C:\Users\your_user_name\AppData\Roaming\Kodi and you should be all set.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Isengard has Fallen?(15.2 Final) startup CRASH0