Bring delete as an option back in Video》Files》source》menu button (fire tv)
I use fire tv and have kodi set to play files I record over the air on my dtv antenna. In the video section under files when I select my source I used to be able to click the menu button and see a delete option. When I just updated I no longer see delete as an option there and only see: play, queue item, add to fav , mark as watched/unwatched and set content. Can we get this delete option back please. It's too many steps to go into file manager to delete a show I just watched.

PS I watch shows from here instead of TV SHOWS section as the TVDB get too much show info wrong. But this would be another place to offer the delete option for those of us who play local files and use kodi as our personal tivo.

If there is a way to turn this option on or another good solution I look forward to your thoughts and thank you for such a cool product.
That feature is still there. Make sure file deletion is enabled in settings under Settings -> Appearance -> File lists

When that option is enabled then deletion is an option for both files and library views.
Ned thanks. It has been a while since I last turned on that option when I reset to factory defaults and reinstalled the update I had forgotten it was there. All is working thanks again.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bring delete as an option back in Video》Files》source》menu button (fire tv)0