• 14(current)
[APPLE TV 4] pre-alpha builds CORE TESTING
Okay, thanks for the updates, I guess i'll stick with the last version until the next release
I think there's an issue with deinterlacing when playing 1080i content.
Audio plays well, but the video is out of sync and plays slow compared to audio.
If i disable deinterlacing, the video keeps up to the audio, but the video quality is bad.

This issue is not present with MrMc. MrMc handles 1080i content very well.

Thanks

Tgx

Edit: using the kodi-20160206-72c1ac7-yab-tvos.deb build
Not all binary addons compile atm (due to heavy changes in master). Also there are no compatible krypton skins out there but confluence atm. Well thats the price to pay for rebasing this whole tvos work on master (but i need to do it that way to stay sure that it compiles)...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Reminder to everyone - videoplayback in kodi builds is completly different then MrMC (cause of the new VideoPlayer). And its still under heavy development. Also i really want you guys to read and understand and obey the first post. Everyone who wants to play with me needs to verify issues against a mainline build to ensure its TVOS only ...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
I've updated the first post with build 629b015, which has DanTheMan's fix for top shelf.

Also, as the first post says, NO ADDON SUPPORT. and DO NOT POST ISSUES WITHOUT VERIFYING OTHER MASTER BUILDS AND POSTING A LOG.

Please follow these instructions.
(2016-02-07, 18:16)keith Wrote: I've updated the first post with build 629b015, which has DanTheMan's fix for top shelf.

Also, as the first post says, NO ADDON SUPPORT. and DO NOT POST ISSUES WITHOUT VERIFYING OTHER MASTER BUILDS AND POSTING A LOG.

Please follow these instructions.

the date preceding the link should be corrected to read 20160207 instead of 20160206
Thanks sasagr, updated!
thank you all for the hard work !
just got the top shelf working by following the video guide!! Smile
beautiful!!!!
(2016-02-08, 14:29)thy1225 Wrote: thank you all for the hard work !
just got the top shelf working by following the video guide!! Smile
beautiful!!!!

which video guideHuh
i think he is talking about this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SI2_-RO1...e=youtu.be
link to the post next time please - for not spreading dupes in case the source changes or what not...
Too much has changed for skins to work properly as a lot of window and dialogs changed. You will get absolutely zero support if you don't use confluence.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Did not install the new build yet so I cannot understand really what the top shelf really shows. Can any body explain ? Does it show library contents or what?
Top Shelf.
Users can place any Apple TV app in the top row of their app’s menu, which can contain up to five icons. When a user selects an app icon in the top row, the top of the screen shows content related to that app. This area is called the top shelf. The top shelf can showcase an app’s content, give people a preview of the content they care about, or let them jump straight into a particular part of the app.
It the case of Kodi it show you the latest Films or TV episodes added.
anyone running Kodi on the latest Beta TVos?
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[APPLE TV 4] pre-alpha builds CORE TESTING7