Bug Locked slide screen virus
Hello, I need help. I was installing a new skin on my kodi app on my iPhone 5c. I was from xfinity I stream . And when I installed it, it then brought a blank slide screen out and it its covering all the controls. It is all blank.all I see on top is mickeys karaoke plugin in tiny letters. There is no home or exit button so I can't get out of that blank screen. Thx.
No support for that here. Remove kodi completely and install stock from kodi.tv.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
I reinstalled but takes me back to the same screen. It's a slide drag screen that slides right back and doesn't give me time to adjust anything. What can I do? Thank you
What does this have to do with the Unity skin? You are saying this happens on stock kodi?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Locked slide screen virus0