Android Way to set background to random images from folder?
Sorry if I'm blind and missing this, but is this possible? I have a bunch of HD wallpapers I'd like it to random through, sort of like it does for the fanart and weather.
Skin settings --> Configure shortcuts --> Assign background --> select Multi-image --> select your folder
(2016-01-01, 21:59)marcelveldt Wrote: Skin settings --> Configure shortcuts --> Assign background --> select Multi-image --> select your folder

Not seeing it. Do I need another option enabled for it to show up?

Is there a way to just set it globally or do I have to set it for each menu item?
I found out that setting each shortcut to multi image solves it.

Would it be much work to add multi image option to the global wallpaper setting?

Thanks!
Hey i have a question wondering if you can help me out? I having trouble trying to figure how to set custom background images for each section.when i go to select background for one of the sections and select either single images or multi images I dont see a folder where i can chose my images i saved .It only shows folder from my file manager sources. I know on other skins its usely have a way you can nevigate to your sd card or download folder. Im using aftv so i dont know if im missing it if you or someone can help I would really appreciate it .
(2016-01-19, 20:35)Bbold Wrote: Hey i have a question wondering if you can help me out? I having trouble trying to figure how to set custom background images for each section.when i go to select background for one of the sections and select either single images or multi images I dont see a folder where i can chose my images i saved .It only shows folder from my file manager sources. I know on other skins its usely have a way you can nevigate to your sd card or download folder. Im using aftv so i dont know if im missing it if you or someone can help I would really appreciate it .

You need to add the folder you use for images to sources in file manager, something like this
Thanks man i got it really appreciate it

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Way to set background to random images from folder?0