apple tv 4
hello, I have a problem, I do everything right, but when you install .ipa generated by the signer ios app, xcode after installation send me an error: App installation failed, The application does not Have a valid signature. and kodi not installed

Thanks and I hope you can tell me what's going
sorry for my english
follow the instructions in the installation thread and/or ios app signer thread. There's even a video. You're probably missing a critical dropdown.
keith thanks for replying, 2 days ago'm reading and reading, and watching videos all explained well, I'm sure you have not forgotten any way, I think it's something wrong with ios app signer is not signed correctly
The app signer thread has possible solutions for this-
245978 (thread)
Better place for this discussion anyway. The app signer does work.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
I want to say to solve the problem, I was using a hackintosh and obviously that was the problem, I could install on an iMac without difficulty. Thanks and I hope this works for someone else
I made the program using a Mackintosh Wink

The problem was probably from Xcode not getting a signing certificate properly or something like that...
Install Kodi on iOS without a jailbreak: iOS App Signer — donations are gratefully accepted

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
apple tv 40