KODI JARVIS STABLE VERSION RELEASE DATE
Hi i have kodi isengard 15.2 installed on my android device and all works well but i notice kodi jarvis beta versions are available. I just want to ask when will the official stable version of kodi jarvis be released as i only prefer the stable versions of kodi

By the way, HAPPY NEW YEAR to all at kodi and thank you for all the hard work, dedication and help you provide
When it is ready. There is a process that has to take place. No said date as of now that has been publicly stated.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
well, ASAP. We're already in release mode (code wise) and there are only tiny bits missing for our first release candidate. Once this is out it's ideally only a matter of ~ 2 weeks maybe (if no major bugs are found in this phase)
Thats great, thank you for answering my question. I hope i did not sound too impatient, its just i am looking forward to the new look. [THUMBS UP SIGN]?
(2016-01-04, 02:24)didenno Wrote: Thats great, thank you for answering my question. I hope i did not sound too impatient, its just i am looking forward to the new look. [THUMBS UP SIGN]?

What new look ?
maybe the splash that's visible for 0.2 sec Smile
Ok funny guys, i meant looking forward to jarvis and any changes that come with it (if any)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
KODI JARVIS STABLE VERSION RELEASE DATE0