Req Some Ideas / Feature-Requests / Questions
Hello,

thanks for this stunning piece of software!

I have some questions - maybe feature-requests:

- Is it possible to use the tags on a movie for the renamer-function?
For example i add the tag "extended cut" to the movie "alien".
After renaming it should look like this: "Alien 1080p (1979) - Extended Cut /Alien_1080p_(1979)-Extended_Cut.mkv"

- When i check the "3D-checkbox" is it possible that TMM overlays the poster.jpg with a 3D-Icon (self provided, png-format)?
Would be very useful for plesk etc.

- I prefer to download the trailers manually by jDownloader from youtube and put them into the folders of the movie.
The problem: They are named differently than the movie-file. At the moment i manually rename them to "trailer.mp4"
That costs time. Would be nicer if TMM search inside the movie-folder for a file that contains the string "trailer" and use it.

Thanks Smile
ctrick, I've already started a fork of tMM that would provide your 1st and 3rd suggestion. Though, it's still a month or two away. Hopefully the devs like it. Big Grin
nice, additional man-power always welcome Smile

1) i was thinking of an extra "edition" dropdown, which can be set freely, and used in renamer
Tags is suboptimal, because you can have so many...

2) you mean to alter/modify the poster graphic directly with a custom one?
I'm not sure if we want this.
Kodi and others usually display/overlay a special 3D icon themselves on-the-fly...

3) we're already doing something like that Smile
If it is inside a /trailer/ folder, or ends with some delimiter (like -trailer.ext) we recognise this.
Unfortunately, there are movies out there, which have the name "trailer" inside, so we have to be carefully with that Wink

hth
br
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?
One other question, i began to write an own export-template (will share it when it is done),
is the an option to limit the cast-list to lets say 5 entries?

My code so far:
${foreach movie.actors actor <br /> }${actor.character} - ${actor.name}${end}

Something like this would be nice:
${foreach limit=5 movie.actors actor <br /> }${actor.character} - ${actor.name}${end}
well... kinda.
We use a very simple and basic template engine.... we might need to add a feature request on the authors website.

Meanwhile, you could try the following:
(It seems, we cannot do a <5 comparison, so you might need to repeat it 5 times - at least, it didn't work for me)
Code:
${foreach movie.actors actor}
         ${if index_actor=1}${index_actor} - ${actor.character} - ${actor.name}<br>${end}
         ${if index_actor=2}${index_actor} - ${actor.character} - ${actor.name}<br>${end}
         ${if index_actor=3}${index_actor} - ${actor.character} - ${actor.name}<br>${end}
         ${if index_actor=4}${index_actor} - ${actor.character} - ${actor.name}<br>${end}
         ${if index_actor=5}${index_actor} - ${actor.character} - ${actor.name}<br>${end}
      ${end}
Key ist the kinda hidden feature of "index_variable" naming, which holds the number...
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?
Thanks, i will try this later Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Some Ideas / Feature-Requests / Questions0