remote app with support for favourites?
Hi,
does anyone knows how to play my favourites (contain links to addons or local folders) through any remote app? I tried many, also all web-interfaces but none of seem to bother showing my favourites. Its really annoying to turn on TV for such simple thing...

thanks !
Yatse on Android Wink
hi,
Ahm, sorry: I can't see any Favourites in Yatse...
Well there's a favorites tab in files / playlist and an import button Wink All documented in the Wiki when you can't find things Wink
Nice, thank you! I found it! The only problem it shows only single favourite (a single apple itunes podcast track). There are many others missing from these sources : web-dav-folder, itunes-podcast-folders, local upnp folders,....even SMB folders are not displayed.

Sorry to ask but is that on purpose that in the most other applications favourites are not supported ? This drives me really nuts, til the point that I would drop Kodi back for something else. Or how you are doing it guys? Are you turning on the TV and then browse to the content? Its also not playing next items in podcasts, very annoying.
Everything that is correctly set as a Kodi favorite will be loaded.

I guess you are using some other addons that consolidate favorites, there's no API to get those as there's no real API for addons.

About normal favorites, their support in JSON api is quite limited because there was no decision about how to handle modify / delete so I could add that to Kodi base, leading to an half finished API, leading to not a lot using it.
ah, after "Import from Media Center" I can see them now at least, but still not all is working.

Anyway, thank you very much!
Ah, just saw your reply! Yes, I am actually digging into the API right now too, I'd like to add another web-interface and it seems really weird when it comes to addons. I guess that is the reason why we don't have a system-wide "Download" contex-menu action...No idea, but it seems really odd.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
remote app with support for favourites?1