Android 3D movie on Android TV- Philips 49PSU7909/12
Rainbow 
1st of all I would like to thank the KODI team to provide us such a fabulous solution on our boring life in Gulf region. We can whatever we like.

I use to watch movies via KODI on my tab , to enhance my entertainment I bought Philips 7900 series Android 3D TV and Kodi works fine except the 3D movies.

When I watch downloaded 3D movies it works find and I could choose option of SBS or TB on TV settings, but when I try to watch 3D movies on Nevix or Phonics , the TV menu for 3D is disable ( grayed ). I don't have choice than watching in 2D.

If any one faced the same problem and figured out the solution kindly pass on.

Thanks in Advance.
Debug log (wiki) as I'm wondering about your spelling of a couple of things.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
I know I probably shouldn't ask but just out of curiosity, what is "Nevix" or "Phonix"?
OpenElec Standalone --> Asus Chromebox 'Panther' --> Onkyo TX-NR709 --> Sony 55" X85C Android TV (also with Kodi!)
Asus Chromebox EZ Script
Kodi on Sony Bravia Android TVs
The very things I was wondering about, to give the benefit of the doubt before binning.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
I'm not sure it's allowed to ask about Nevix and Phonix on the Cody firms. It might be against the firm rolls. I would search Yagoo!? for the appropriate place to ask.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
3D movie on Android TV- Philips 49PSU7909/120