• 7(current)
Starting development on NZB support for XBMC
Any news? We are still here waiting with our fingers crossed.
Optip please post something!
Sad 
Is this project dead Sad

If so will anyone else be able to work on it? Or is the source not given out?
dafunks Wrote:Is this project dead Sad

If so will anyone else be able to work on it? Or is the source not given out?

I think optip is the only one with the source. It looks like he is still busy with real life work. I hope he is able to continue where he left off.
nate12o6 Wrote:I think optip is the only one with the source. It looks like he is still busy with real life work. I hope he is able to continue where he left off.

I hope so Sad It sounded too good to be true Sad

If he does end the project because of real life issues will anyone else have the skills to pick up where he left off?
hi - sorry ive been away. this is till alive. i hope to work on it over this weekend and release either something functional or that can be handed over... most of the stuff that had been taking up most of my time is almost finished now Smile
patrick.
Great to hear!!

Take your time man, RL is always more important!

LoL Wink
Great. now i can keep my girl happy as i told her ill be getting tv shows for her on the xbox. and i can dump skyTv Smile
Just thought I would post to voice support, I would be a user of this if existed.

I currently use hellanzb with custom rss/xml perl scripts to automate downloading.

Having this combined with a nzb site parser (not in your scope) would truely be a on-demand video streaming service.

Thanks!
mlrtime3 Wrote:I currently use hellanzb with custom rss/xml perl scripts to automate downloading.

Thanks!

Where are you getting your xml feed from?
Let me preface by saying that I'm not trying to take anything away from the coolness of this project, but I think there's a very easy way to get almost the same thing.

With an easynews account and their auto-unrar files readily available, one would simply have to generate the appropriate .strm files for each of the videos. I have this on my todo list as something fun to do -- I was planning on cleaning up the filenames by matching up the auto-unrar vids with the appropriate newzbin report. Has anyone already done this?

Caveats for easynews are that they've only got about 35 days retention (guesstimate -- I don't remember exact).

--Nick
Any updates on this? or any beta versions?
optip are you still game for this project?
WOuld the source be able to be posted so people could work on it? Just so it does not die if you do stop.
Any News on This?
yeh i was also silently waiting for this but it looks to me the guy isnt going to release it...
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Starting development on NZB support for XBMC1