• 6(current)
Release [Public Preview Krypton] Lucid (aka. "Lucid-minimal" aka. "PreLucid" aka. aka.)
Using the skin since its release and i love it!
Espacialy the smoothness and its amazingly fast.

Only thing i would like to see is the option to choose the sort of widget like poster or landscape

Allso it would be great to have the option to use multiple custom multiwidgets.

Thanks for the great work!
Very pretty! Thank you! I love the minimalist look!
(2016-09-12, 17:26)Scott00007 Wrote: One request for the home screen, a fixed list option would be appreciated.
Fixedlist doesnt make much sense to me, sry. -> 3 Items layout useless -> 5 Items layout (looks just a bit odd) + i will remove the 9 Items layout.

(2016-09-18, 13:10)hrbenny Wrote: any plans for support of extrafanart
I did give it a Testdrive but wasnt happy with the performance, so for now its a "No".

Do u knew a Skin where Extrafanart run smoother than on others? If so, i'll thake a look at the code.

(2016-09-20, 20:42)clubfilth Wrote: Only thing i would like to see is the option to choose the sort of widget like poster or landscape
For all Content, or only Movies?

As i may do a partly rewrite of the widget section i could think about this proposal. Any Ideas of the Implementation? what was ur Idea. (Skinexample to get a better understanding of what ur after would be welcome.)

(2016-09-20, 20:42)clubfilth Wrote: Allso it would be great to have the option to use multiple custom multiwidgets.

Jer, i've got that already on the List, but it wont make it in to the next Update.

Regards
empty
beautifiul skin
thx

but, setting menu is too black :-)
AsRock Q1900DC - SanDisk SSD 64GB - Crucial 2x 4GB - Streacom F1C EVO (Futaba M166A Display, YARD2) - BluRay Panasonic UJ-265
(2016-09-25, 14:22)Rantanplan-1 Wrote:
(2016-09-12, 17:26)Scott00007 Wrote: One request for the home screen, a fixed list option would be appreciated.
Fixedlist doesnt make much sense to me, sry. -> 3 Items layout useless -> 5 Items layout (looks just a bit odd) + i will remove the 9 Items layout.

(2016-09-18, 13:10)hrbenny Wrote: any plans for support of extrafanart
I did give it a Testdrive but wasnt happy with the performance, so for now its a "No".

Do u knew a Skin where Extrafanart run smoother than on others? If so, i'll thake a look at the code
Transparency! skin use extrafanart, and runs very smooth.

(2016-09-20, 20:42)clubfilth Wrote: Only thing i would like to see is the option to choose the sort of widget like poster or landscape
For all Content, or only Movies?

As i may do a partly rewrite of the widget section i could think about this proposal. Any Ideas of the Implementation? what was ur Idea. (Skinexample to get a better understanding of what ur after would be welcome.)

(2016-09-20, 20:42)clubfilth Wrote: Allso it would be great to have the option to use multiple custom multiwidgets.

Jer, i've got that already on the List, but it wont make it in to the next Update.

Regards
(2016-09-20, 07:41)Rantanplan-1 Wrote:
(2016-09-12, 19:45)ThatGuy93 Wrote: Cant install from zip

(2016-09-17, 11:51)XsupergurkeX Wrote: Same Sad
Tried with Jarvis and Krypton. Also with different builds on different devices, but no luck ;/
Error with XBMC.Python in Jarvis and XBMC.gui in Krypton.
Any Solution?

No issues on my side, did test it on a clean install

Could you please post a debug Log from ur install try?

(Please only from the install try!

means:
thurn on debugloggin in Kodi, quit Kodi, start Kodi, try to install the Skin and Quit Kodi again.)

Please Post the Log on "pastebin" and Link it here in this Tread.

I'm having the same issue. Simple error on my side - one line.

ERROR: AddonInstallJob[skin.Lucid]: The dependency on xbmc.python version 2.25.0 could not be satisfied.
(2016-10-05, 12:13)deletedpenguin Wrote: I'm having the same issue. Simple error on my side - one line.

ERROR: AddonInstallJob[skin.Lucid]: The dependency on xbmc.python version 2.25.0 could not be satisfied.

Strange did test it (twice) on my side, no issues.

Cant tell from just one Line of the Log what went wrong, would need a full debug log! everithing i could do here is guessing around.
small Update

Changelog:

Download available in the First Post.
Just wanted to say that this skin is incredible. I just set it up and customized it on my Nexus Player. It is amazing and a worthy successor to my previous favorite skin Bello.

Good job.
Thanx!
Sad 
woooow very nice but i already Switch to Krypton .It's time to Switch you too Sad
(2016-10-23, 08:59)maher Wrote: woooow very nice but i already Switch to Krypton .It's time to Switch you too Sad

Yup, I also tried the skin and I loved it, but I too moved to Krypton. Any plans to update it?

Cheers!
Improved Settings Window

Now its possible to manage and download your vavoret Addons right from the "Settings" area. You can also search for your vavoret Addon.

here's a Screen

(I see if i can do a vid which better shows whats now possible, or how the whole Addon handling stuff works now in Lucid, within the next view Days (Maybe week).

Regards.
I must say: absolute awesome !
Clean Design: check
Vertical menu: check
Good colors (no eye f*cking bright ones): check
Text instead of the Rest Element Highlight: check
Multiple widgets: check
Good Performance: check

Multiple custom widgets and krypton support, and i have found my Skin Smile
Please keep working in it.
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Public Preview Krypton] Lucid (aka. "Lucid-minimal" aka. "PreLucid" aka. aka.)4