ATV2/NitoTV Help
Hello all,

I am hoping someone on this forum can help me, I've posted on a couple other forums and cannot get a response, so Im hoping someone here can help me solve this. I purchased an ATV2, I jailbroke it using Season Pass, I know this to have worked because it went through all processes with success and when I plug it into my TV, I see the FC logo in settings. Now, when I bring the ATV2 back to my computer (windows) I attempt to load NitoTV, initially, it will show my ATV in the list, but then when I hit select, after about 2 mins an error pops up telling me that my ATV2 is not jailbroken and to jailbreak it before proceeding. The ATV then disappears from the list and I cannot get it back until I plug it back into the TV and back to the computer again. This is a 5.3 untethered jailbreak, can someone please help me to solve this problem so I can install Nito and Kodi to my ATV?
You don't need Nito TV to install Kodi:

http://kodi.wiki/view/HOW-TO:Install_Kodi_on_Apple_TV_2

You can do it from the command line.
Keith,

thanks for the reply. I successfully got it to work, then I was using an add on and then all of a sudden it gave me an error script failed. I searched high and low trying to fix it to no avail. So I restored the ATV and re-jail broke it. I installed kodi again but when I try to DL add ons, they wont DL. I dont get an error, they just dont DL. I can set up repos and install them, but nothing will download. Do you know why this is?
Post a log. But keep in mind, if youre downloading banned addons in the log, this whole post will be binned and nobody will help.
It's easier to restore ATV2 to 6.1, do JB with "mod" seasonpass to rollback to 5.3 (untethered) and use Nito Installer to add Nito to ATV2. Last step is install Helix from Nito

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ATV2/NitoTV Help0