Got worried, new amazon fire tv update
Hi all.
Got worried there yesterday. Amazon fire tv did a new update. Worried it may of did the brick against Kodi. Kodi was on tv and not into any thing just its home screen. It went to screensaver cause i was in kitchen for hour doing stuff. So,,oh heck when I came in I saw Amazon fire tv up date. Let it do it. So far every thing seems ok. Meaning still have kodi and everything. I have the newist fire tv box if that means anything. Months ago when I just had the stick, I read some where of a special code you could put in to your cable router. I found the url, ( But Iforget it now) and I did put it in to the router. There were several steps to it. I know I did it right. But I still got that up date. Glad it was only a safe up date. Is there some thing else I can do or different instructions for the router. Thanks
Thread moved to Android
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
What exactly is your problem? You wrote a lot but I can not figure it out. Is kodi not able to access your Inet or what is happening?
Kodi 15.2 @ Android TV (Nvidia Shield)
PVR Backend: DVBLink/ DVBLogic with DigitalDevices 2xDVB-S & 2xDVB-C,CI DeltaCamTwin @ UM02 & HD02
Media Backend: EMBY
I believe this is what the user wants: http://www.aftvnews.com/how-to-block-sof...-tv-stick/
If your Fire TV is not rooted, or you don't care to get it rooted in the future, or you don't know what "rooted" is then there is no need to block the updates.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Got worried, new amazon fire tv update0