Help with Addon Repo please...
I made a Repo, Installs...but I can not OPEN it...via Install from Repository...I find my Repo...CANT CLICK ON IT!/WONT OPEN Sad

What is wrong?

Please Help, i'm trying to get this done asap but to no avail...

Thank you in Advance.
SX.
Your post makes no sense and you post no logs.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2016-01-15, 07:32)nickr Wrote: Your post makes no sense and you post no logs.

Hi Nick,

What i mean is i made a Repository. I put a few addons in it. update addons.xml, addons.xml.md5, create addons.xml for Repo, All seems ok.
Upload everything via ftp server to my webpage.

I go to Kodi...install it via example....hxxp//ingoreme.com/Repositoryshqipe

Go to kodi, file manager...add source..add the page and name..ok.

Addons,Install from Zip file..Find my Repo...Install it. <<Installs fine, checks for other addons updates etc.

I go to Install from Repository...Find my Repo...I try to click on it, to Install other addons i've added to the Repo.

Does not OPEN.

I explained the best of my ability, please if you can help...Reply here or PM me. I can send you the server details...
Thank you so much.
SX
Post your debug log (wiki)

No support via PM sorry.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2016-01-15, 08:26)nickr Wrote: Post your debug logs (wiki)

No support via PM sorry.

Ok, Thanks...i managed to get the Repository to work...Thank you.

Although i'm having Trouble with one of the Addons...I logged it, kept fighting with fixes back and forth..nothing yet.

Can you take a look for me please?

I made a pastebin Raw Url since the file i thought was too big.

Code:
http://pastebin.com/raw/zpACFP8p

Thank you in advance..
S
Quote:03:26:54 T:3172 INFO: ADDON: cpluff: 'XML parsing error in C:\Users\Sejdin\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.BES-IPTV-2.0.5\addon.xml, line 26, column 7 (mismatched tag).'

also, please have a look at our Forum Rules, and Banned_add-ons (wiki) if your addon does not violate our policy
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2016-01-15, 11:59)ronie Wrote:
Quote:03:26:54 T:3172 INFO: ADDON: cpluff: 'XML parsing error in C:\Users\Sejdin\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.BES-IPTV-2.0.5\addon.xml, line 26, column 7 (mismatched tag).'

also, please have a look at our Forum Rules, and Banned_add-ons (wiki) if your addon does not violate our policy

Ok, and sorry about that. Thank you so much for your help & prompt responses, Really appreciated!

All is Good now.

SX

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help with Addon Repo please...0