• 11(current)
[MOD] Aeon MQ 6 Spin-4.1 (24/04/16)
(2016-04-25, 17:42)arzaz Wrote:
(2016-04-25, 11:14)manfeed Wrote: I really recommend trying animated posters option for movies... it looks great! You'll get animated poster in the front of the movie case and animated fanart in the back of the case when turning (provided they exist in the online animated images database). Only In Shelf 3D movies view.

Dear manfeed,

Do you mean that all posters and fanarts will be animated and without any restrictions?

Please confirm for below movies:

5th wave
Intruders
The boy

No, not all movies Sad animated posters are still in its infancy, so to speak... I'm not responsible for that feature, an addon (http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=235676) checks for animated arts in an online database (http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=215727) and automatically downloads the ones that are available now. I hope that the number will grow in the future...Wink

The database is located in http://www.consiliumb.com/animatedgifs/
...the movies are identified according to its number in IMDB.com, if you want to check those movies...
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2016-04-25, 18:28)manfeed Wrote:
(2016-04-25, 17:25)movie78 Wrote: @manfeed

This mod is great, any chance on bringing this to Kodi 17 Krypton?

Please!!!!!!!

Sorry, but I'm not so savvy Sad I'm only able to mod and existing skin which I take as a base to apply my views...

Check my thread, maybe it will helpBig Grin
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
@manfeed

(2016-04-25, 15:35)manfeed Wrote:
(2016-04-25, 15:17)DrPepper Wrote: I have a question , since i added this skin though , it doesn't group my movies in sets anymore .

is there anywhere i can look to get that enabled again ? or is it a bug ? ( it is enabled in the Settings Menu Group Movies by Sets. )

I dont have that problem...Huh I have my movies in sets. In addition this mod didnt change anything related to that, so it behaves like the original mq6.

I changed skins , there the sets pop up immediately. If i choose Movie Sets in the Submenu , they work also , but in the Shelf 3D it does not work.

Any clue where i could look ?
(2016-04-26, 00:06)DrPepper Wrote: @manfeed

(2016-04-25, 15:35)manfeed Wrote:
(2016-04-25, 15:17)DrPepper Wrote: I have a question , since i added this skin though , it doesn't group my movies in sets anymore .

is there anywhere i can look to get that enabled again ? or is it a bug ? ( it is enabled in the Settings Menu Group Movies by Sets. )

I dont have that problem...Huh I have my movies in sets. In addition this mod didnt change anything related to that, so it behaves like the original mq6.

I changed skins , there the sets pop up immediately. If i choose Movie Sets in the Submenu , they work also , but in the Shelf 3D it does not work.

Any clue where i could look ?

I have re-checked and it works flawlessly... did you activate the option in Settings-Video-Library-Group movies in sets?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
i reinstalled the database one more time, now the sets are working again, but the animated posters don't .

If i add them manually , it works , but isn't there something to automatise that ?

Is there an extra setting somewhere for that ?
(2016-04-26, 12:10)DrPepper Wrote: i reinstalled the database one more time, now the sets are working again, but the animated posters don't .

If i add them manually , it works , but isn't there something to automatise that ?

Is there an extra setting somewhere for that ?

From my experience updating and cleaning database helps, also exiting and opening Kodi again, since the addon checks the movie list at startup... anyway I only adapted the mod to work according to http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=235676 ... you should ask there in case you keep having issues...
ok, Muchas Gracias for your help !

;-)
Hello, this skin is fantastic, my favorite one, thanks you for this amazing job.
I had some troubles for the Music Lyrics but now it works fine.
Now i'm going to test animated posters, because it's a brillant idea and the visual result is really awesome.
But for the moment i did'nt find a real explanation on how it works on the forum or you tube and make them download automatically..
I need to download each .Gif separately and add them manually to make it works.
I have downloaded the skin.helper.service provided by manfeed and i use the shelf 3D view, and i started with a clean and new kodi installation.
Still don't work for the moment.
(2016-04-28, 08:32)Raphouille Wrote: Hello, this skin is fantastic, my favorite one, thanks you for this amazing job.
I had some troubles for the Music Lyrics but now it works fine.
Now i'm going to test animated posters, because it's a brillant idea and the visual result is really awesome.
But for the moment i did'nt find a real explanation on how it works on the forum or you tube and make them download automatically..
I need to download each .Gif separately and add them manually to make it works.
I have downloaded the skin.helper.service provided by manfeed and i use the shelf 3D view, and i started with a clean and new kodi installation.
Still don't work for the moment.

Thanks! The version of skin.helper.service that I provided it's not the latest, I provided the link to make it easier for people to get it. Animated posters is a new feature so make sure skin.helper.service version is updated. Do you have automatic addon updates turned on?
Thanks you very much, that was the cause of the problem, i had version 1.0.11, i updated to 1.0.84, and it works fine now !

So for the beginners like me who have the same problem :

- Update skin.helper.service to the last version 1.0.84
- VIDEO/Video-clean library
- VIDEO/Vidéo-update Library
- Go to PROGRAMS and launch artwork downloader, it will download the new content and animated fanart

It's really great, hope they will do the same for music soon, i would to see Angus and his guitar moving on the cdart ! lol

Thanks again Manfeed, your job is just awesome with this skin.
(2016-04-28, 20:31)Raphouille Wrote: Thanks you very much, that was the cause of the problem, i had version 1.0.11, i updated to 1.0.84, and it works fine now !

So for the beginners like me who have the same problem :

- Update skin.helper.service to the last version 1.0.84
- VIDEO/Video-clean library
- VIDEO/Vidéo-update Library
- Go to PROGRAMS and launch artwork downloader, it will download the new content and animated fanart

It's really great, hope they will do the same for music soon, i would to see Angus and his guitar moving on the cdart ! lol

Thanks again Manfeed, your job is just awesome with this skin.

Thanks, glad to hear you like it Nod

I have updated my link with the new version in case someone still downloads it from there...
Hi manfeed! First, congratulations on the great work!! It's amazing! (para ir a mear y no echar gota)

I tried to install it but I can not

This is what I do:

I have a Raspberry 3 OpenELEC and Kodi 16.1 (for testing, then I'll do it on the computer)
- I install the Skin MQ6
- I install the scrips to be put manually (CDArt, Cinemavisión, ...)
- Unzip your mod and I copy the .kodi / addons / skin.aeonmq6.spin.jarvis folder (I think it was this)
- Release, unzip and copy in the same folder, the 3 scrips you mention. Overriding two files (icon.png, and other)
- I'll be copying these two files in your mod
- I'll Kodi -> Skin -> Spin and eligo MQ6

It applies but I see changes! No spin effect anywhere.

Even the menu appears as you love me!

What do I do wrong? Should we select something in views?

Mil gracias por tu ayuda!

In Spanish for you (and me)

Esto es lo que hago:

Tengo una Raspberry 3 con Openelec y Kodi 16.1 (para hacer pruebas, luego lo haré en el ordenador)
- Instalo la Skin MQ6
- Instalo los scrips que hay que poner manualmente (CDArt, Cinemavisión, ...)
- Descomprimo tu mod y lo copio en la carpeta .kodi/addons/skin.aeonmq6.spin.jarvis (creo que era esta)
- Descargo, descomprimo y copio también, en la misma carpeta, los 3 scrips que comentas. Sobreescribiendo dos archivos (icon.png, y otro)
- Vuelvo a copiar esos dos ficheros de tu mod
- Voy a Kodi -> Skin -> y eligo MQ6 Spin

Se aplica pero no veo cambios! No hay efecto spin por ningún lado.

Ni siquiera el menú me aparece como a tí!

¿Que hago mal? ¿Hay que seleccionar algo en las vistas?
(2016-04-29, 12:10)setumismo Wrote: Hi manfeed! First, congratulations on the great work!! It's amazing! (para ir a mear y no echar gota)

I tried to install it but I can not

This is what I do:

I have a Raspberry 3 OpenELEC and Kodi 16.1 (for testing, then I'll do it on the computer)
- I install the Skin MQ6
- I install the scrips to be put manually (CDArt, Cinemavisión, ...)
- Unzip your mod and I copy the .kodi / addons / skin.aeonmq6.spin.jarvis folder (I think it was this)
- Release, unzip and copy in the same folder, the 3 scrips you mention. Overriding two files (icon.png, and other)
- I'll be copying these two files in your mod
- I'll Kodi -> Skin -> Spin and eligo MQ6

It applies but I see changes! No spin effect anywhere.

Even the menu appears as you love me!

What do I do wrong? Should we select something in views?

Thanks! Sorry we aren't allowed to speak in Spanish hereLaugh

I think your problem is that you are copying the folder scripts in the wrong place. You must not put them inside the folder of my mod (skin.aeonmq6.spin.jarvis) but outside, under .kodi/addons/

Then you should have folders as follows...

.kodi/addons/skin.aeonmq6.spin.jarvis/
.kodi/addons/skin.info.service/
.kodi/addons/skin.helper.service/

...and so on...

Mira así a ver Wink
Sure is that!

Where I put this?

"resource.images.studios.white" I have also downloaded and copied on it (and erroneous ) folder

By the way , what I write in English , do you understand ?
I use google translate is and sometimes it seems that it does well !

Very, very thanks, / Muchas gracias!!!
(2016-04-29, 13:28)setumismo Wrote: Sure is that!

Where I put this?

"resource.images.studios.white" I have also downloaded and copied on it (and erroneous ) folder

By the way , what I write in English , do you understand ?
I use google translate is and sometimes it seems that it does well !

Very, very thanks, / Muchas gracias!!!

All goes in .kodi/addons/

If you follow closely the instructions of the first post you will get it this time... as respects the main menu and the backgrounds take into account that you have to customize them through the skin options, it will not look as in my video by default...

Yes, I understand everything Wink don't worry... it seems that google translate is improving a lot Laugh
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon MQ 6 Spin-4.1 (24/04/16)8