Kodi problems ... intel hd
Hi,
some time struggling with a big problem in completing my solution.
I was looking almost everywhere support but maybe someone of you will be able to help me.
My solution:

server: QNAP NAS 253Pro-PLEX on the server + sharing directories within your local network.

Customers mobile: Iphone, Tablets-PLEX play everything nice

Projector: FULLHD with attached Lenvo T410 i5 (win 10) with Intel HD (windows + Plex Home Teather) and Kodi 16 beta.

Audio: and here the problem because the audio is from the other side of the room. And here the audio system connected to the AppleTV gen 3
Problem I have with FullHD to display videos, for example.
Elysium start of as are far picture shakes sometimes makes me driving crazy.
So I put on the Tv menu instead of the PHT. Here it is better but still have a problem.
Thought on OpenElec on this laptop but I need connect video via HDMI to a projector, and the sounds of sending over airplay to appletv and there enter the speakers.
I have not found any other plugins, I can still take advantage of bluetooth but I do not know if airplay is not better.

What I have a problem: Kodi (intel Hd) with full HD, the settings on the auto and the included xvda2-wide frames trembles.
Send audio on the other side of the room via any TCP/IP adapters are can-toc link or ... Thanks for your help

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi problems ... intel hd0