Win Audio: No information available
Hi everyone,

I switched to Kodi from Plex and I have to admit that I feel a little stupid that I didn't make that step earlier - I really love Kodi! Smile
But no I've stumbled upon a problem that the forum search couldn't help me solving.

When viewing my movies in the list, it tells me that they all are 5.1 and when I check the movie information it tells me "Audio: No information available". Most of them are 5.1 but some of them are DTS while others are DD etc. And I would really like to use the Audio Bumper feature of CinemaVision but it simply plays random bumpers as it cannot receive the audio information (I assume).

Do you have any idea what I could try to get this fixed?

Thanks in advance,

BR

MaKin
(2016-01-03, 15:21)MaKin Wrote: Hi everyone,

I switched to Kodi from Plex and I have to admit that I feel a little stupid that I didn't make that step earlier - I really love Kodi! Smile
But no I've stumbled upon a problem that the forum search couldn't help me solving.

When viewing my movies in the list, it tells me that they all are 5.1 and when I check the movie information it tells me "Audio: No information available". Most of them are 5.1 but some of them are DTS while others are DD etc. And I would really like to use the Audio Bumper feature of CinemaVision but it simply plays random bumpers as it cannot receive the audio information (I assume).

Do you have any idea what I could try to get this fixed?

Thanks in advance,

BR

MaKin

Do the movies have multiple audio tracks, or just one? I'm not sure I've seen this before. What version of Kodi are you running?
Create a Movie Theater Experience at Home
Trivia Slides, Video Bumpers, Ratings Bumpers, Audio Format Bumpers and more...

CinemaVision | CinemaVision Launcher | CinemaVision Service | CinemaVision Content
Hi,

please excuse the late reply. Some of the movies have multiple lines but there are also movies with one audio track only.

I'm running the latest DX11 build of Kodi x64.
I still couldn't find a solution for my problem. I installed the non-DX11 version but it does not change anything. Sad
I think the interrogation of the audio and it's report as an icon or information is done by the skin, and it's not clear what skin you are using (best make your plea in the skinners forum for the particular skin you are using). I don't think this is an issue with dx11 (might as well use a future proof version, abet beta).
Quote:Audio Bumper feature of CinemaVision but it simply plays random bumpers
CinemaVision-Scott would be the point man for this issue, please follow his direction and take this conversation to http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=231881 I'm sure there is a toggle somewhere for this.
Hey,

I just installed the non-dx 11 version and the skin (as you said) still does not show any info but the audio format is recognized correctly now. So that's perfect for me. Thanks a lot for your support! Smile

I'm loving kodi more every day! Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Audio: No information available0