Multiple tv sources not scraping
I recently had to add another hard drive because I ran out of space and I added another source to my primary tv folder. So I now have a single tv show on multiple drives. 1/2 a season may be on one drive while the other half is on my new drive. I am currently using SickRage (sickbeard fork) so it is the program that downloads the tv show and extract it to the appropriate folder and calls kodi to update it's library. It appears that I either have some configuration wrong or kodi is not properly handling this scenario because it does not get added to my library. I can see the files if I go to the file view.

One strange thing is that it does get added to the "Recently Added" list in TV. The problem here is that it does not include the name of the show (it says "TV Funny"). It also does not get added to the library as I mentioned above.

Another thing I'm not sure about that I found poking around in the mysql database where my library is stored is the fact if I look at the Tvshow_view the path (StrPath column) to the show is my old drive and not my new drive. Is this a problem? Should I manually update this to the new drive? It seems tricky if the show is actually stored across drives.

I'd rather not delete my library and start over.

Kodi 15.2
Amazon Fire TV (Android)
mysql library database

Edit

I also see things like this in the log at the time Sickrage (sickbeard fork) calls kodi to update it's library:

Code:
23:30:47 T:1701922296   ERROR: JSONRPC: Failed to parse '{"jsonrpc":"2.0","method":"VideoLibrary.GetTVShows","params":{"filter":{"field":"title","operator":"is","value":"Workaholics"},"properties":["title",]},"id":"SiCKRAGE"}'

I think it is the path that is causing my issues though because it's not scanning the right folders it appears according to the following log statements:

Code:
23:30:48 T:1671299816   DEBUG: VideoInfoScanner: Skipping dir 'smb://192.168.1.65/wolverine/TV/Workaholics/' due to no change
23:30:48 T:1671299816   DEBUG: VideoInfoScanner: Skipping dir 'smb://192.168.1.65/wolverine/TV/Workaholics/Season 1/' due to no change
23:30:49 T:1671299816   DEBUG: VideoInfoScanner: Skipping dir 'smb://192.168.1.65/wolverine/TV/Workaholics/Season 2/' due to no change
23:30:49 T:1671299816   DEBUG: VideoInfoScanner: Skipping dir 'smb://192.168.1.65/wolverine/TV/Workaholics/Season 3/' due to no change
23:30:49 T:1671299816   DEBUG: VideoInfoScanner: Skipping dir 'smb://192.168.1.65/wolverine/TV/Workaholics/Season 4/' due to no change
23:30:49 T:1671299816   DEBUG: VideoInfoScanner: Skipping dir 'smb://192.168.1.65/wolverine/TV/Workaholics/Season 5/' due to no change

"wolverine" is the old drive. I'll probably change the path in the database and see if it resolves my issues.
I have seen problems described with seasons over multiple drives, which is a good reason to use something like driveblender.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Thread moved to Android as requested
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
I will also say that if I manually go out to the new tv shows folder on my new drive and update the library this does NOT work either.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multiple tv sources not scraping0