Isengard 15.1/15.2 and Jarvis 16.0 rc1 crash on startup
Running Win 7 64 bit, SP1

Older machine, Dell Optiplex 755

Intel Core 2 Duo CPU E8400 3.0 Ghz, 4Gb RAM

Nvidia GE Force 610 video card.

Had been working faultlessly for literally years. Now crashes on startup, every time.

To this point I have uninstalled and reinstalled all 3 versions mentioned in subject line a number of times.

No major recent changes (no driver updates etc that I am aware of).

Knowing of issues with NextPVR I uninstalled the standalone application and instructed Kodi to not install PVR addons when installing.

Deleted all files in Roaming profile and any remaining files in programs folder before reinstalling each time.

Here is a link to the error log:

http://pastebin.com/ptiFVDLx

*Edit - just saw this error as I attempoted to start Kodi again: The instruction at 0x7792e3c6 referenced memory at 0x05f4bdfb. The memory could not be read.

Apologies in advance for any stupid mistakes I have made. I am a novice but I did read all instructions before posting - hope I did it right.
i don't want to jack thread
i have similar problem isengard 15.2 loads and works just fine
jarvis 16.0 rc1 gives cant create Gui error on startup
dell inspiron 9300
windows 7 pro sp1
dual 1.7 core
2 g ram
32 bit system
ATI radeon x300 video card
@Mattster73, remove the joystick(s) and everything will probably be OK
I think all righthtinking people in this country are sick and tired of being told that ordinary, decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired.
No joystick attached - had a ps3 controller attached years ago but nothing since. I guess I still have the ps3 controller drivers on my pc? Are you suggesting that that's the problem? If you don't mind me asking, what led you to think that?
Ok, I see what you meant - I had it charging from the PC's USB port and had forgotten that I had done this...

Thanks for pointing out what I had not noticed!

Matt

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Isengard 15.1/15.2 and Jarvis 16.0 rc1 crash on startup0