ListItem.Art(landscape) at season level
Hi, since the infolabel is available in KODI, I'm also trying here since I'm not sure if it comes from addons or KODI.

As entitled, I would like to know if this infolabel is intended to display at any level, at least for TV SHOWS.
While it works like a charm at SHOWS level, nothing is returned at season level.

Using Artwork.Downloader (question asked here : http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2225726 ), it seems KODI put the picture in cache when accessing it with the alternative target $INFO[ListItem.Path,,season]$INFO[ListItem.Season,,-landscape.jpg]. When cached, changing the picture keeps displaying the first selected (even after KODI reboot, deleting the picture in Show's root, etc.)

Sorry and feel free to skip my question if this has nothing to do with KODI engine.
INFO : KODI 16 RC1, latest repo release of artwork downloader.

Cheers.
[Skin] KOver - V1.1.0 Stable (Repo version)
[WIP] ReKOver - Skinning tool project

If I've been helpful or you like my work, hit "THANK USER" button ;) ...
I've used art(tvshow.clearlogo) @ seasons level as the standard (clearlogo) isn't available, just checked wiki and that's not there, but perhaps there is a (tvshow.landscape) as well to use @ seasons level?
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2016-01-28, 14:35)Mike_Doc Wrote: I've used art(tvshow.clearlogo) @ seasons level as the standard (clearlogo) isn't available, just checked wiki and that's not there, but perhaps there is a (tvshow.landscape) as well to use @ seasons level?

I think I already tried it but will check again. Also noticed ListItem.Art(seaonlandscape) is returning something but not at season level.
Since it's written in AD wiki that ListItem.Art(landscape) is meant to be usable at show + season level, I think something is broken. Also pictures KODI cache doesn't refresh when changing it but first time it seems to be added to database Huh

Regarding the cache:
(2015-07-02, 23:12)Martijn Wrote: That's behaviour since uhm ....... well a really long time ago.
It only checks if the image changed every 24 hours or so and then updates the cached image
Main: Lancool II Mesh  - Ryzen 9 5900x - MSI x570 Unify - Zotac RTX 3080 AMP HOLO - 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600 CL16 -  EVO 960 M.2 250GB / EVO 940 250GB / MX100 512GB /  Crucial P1 2TB / WD Blue 3D Nand 2TB 
Sound: Saxx AS30 DSP - Beyer Dynamic Custom One Pro 
TV: Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro- Adalight 114x LEDs - Sony 65XG9505 - Kodi / Emby - Yamaha RX-V683 - Heco Victa 700/101/251a + Dynavoice Magic FX-4
Server: i3 Skylake - 8GB - OMV4 - 22TB Storage
(2016-01-28, 14:56)sualfred Wrote: Regarding the cache:
(2015-07-02, 23:12)Martijn Wrote: That's behaviour since uhm ....... well a really long time ago.
It only checks if the image changed every 24 hours or so and then updates the cached image
Thanks for the info.

I think ListItem.Art(landscape) is the same as poster, banner, etc in that it's only for movies or TV shows.
(2016-01-28, 21:52)Hitcher Wrote: I think ListItem.Art(landscape) is the same as poster, banner, etc in that it's only for movies or TV shows.
I agree but poster and banner returns season matching pictures, what landscape doesn't do. That's why I thought (and is notified) it worked the same way. Should be IMO Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ListItem.Art(landscape) at season level0