• 60(current)
Mod Arctic Zephyr: Generations (Jarvis / Leia) [3.4.70 / Coming Soon]
Oh ok, thx and sorry

its hard with the english for me ;( the technical things are totaly confusing me but i try my best.
NortheBridge by Design Repository - "Thanksgiving Day Update"

A little late, yes, but sometimes that can't be helped. Today I am pleased to announce an update to the NortheBridge by Design Repository, introducing version 2.0 (2.0.00) of the repository that includes many backend and enhancements to the way the repository works to provide you quicker updates, faster download speeds to all geographical regions, and should be a bit better than the older version.

The update has been released to the Update Origin and should be automatically downloaded and updated on your devices within the next 2-24 hours. We'll be retiring the old repository just before December 21st. This means that AZ:FA Danvers BETA 6, if downloaded from the old repository, will prompt about updating to the new repository. If you get it from NBD Repo 2.0 or Emby, no such prompt will exist. This is to ensure that everyone makes the update because NBD Repo 1.0 is on its way out as we move to From Ashes Danvers and later For Another Age.

Remember, the team will be off for Christmas so BETA 6 will be the last update of the year.

And if you can't wait, here's the direct download to NBD Repo 2.0: https://embycdn.northebridge.com/Natalie...2.0.00.zip
Arctic Zephyr: From Ashes
The New Arctic Zephyr: Exploded Experience for Kodi Jarvis
Arctic Zephyr: Generations - Coming Soon
This is not Arctic Zephyr: From Ashes or? What is it?
(2016-12-01, 19:03)Durron Wrote: This is not Arctic Zephyr: From Ashes or? What is it?

It's the new repository that hosts From Ashes.
@ Guardian Hope,

* Will the option to have a smaller border for the home screen as requested in previous posts, be implemented in beta 6
* Also in the future will there be an option to adjust the GUI opacity.

Thanks
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
i can install beta 6 on mac which is a bonus , but after installing the repo from zip when i try to open the NB repo I get " could not connect to repository ", thats using the link posted by guardian hope above.
maybe NB by design is down ?
(2016-12-03, 00:47)ontap Wrote: i can install beta 6 on mac which is a bonus , but after installing the repo from zip when i try to open the NB repo I get " could not connect to repository ", thats using the link posted by guardian hope above.
maybe NB by design is down ?

The zip file you downloaded actually originated from the NB by Design repository. I looked back to make sure, you are in fact the person that was having issues with even the built in Kodi repositories. We might need a debug log from you but so far you're really the only report of NBD Repo 2.0 not working and given the past history with the Kodi built in repositories we're going to need a bit more.

If you can access https://embycdn.northebridge.com/Natalie...addons.xml in a web browser (Chrome, Firefox, Edge, IE, Safari, etc.), you can establish a network connection to the NBD Repo 2.0.

The XML file lists the items in the repository.

Also, Beta 6 isn't available yet so I don't know what you downloaded. Perhaps you grabbed the work in progress but the full BETA 6 is only at the Update Origin and hasn't been pushed yet as all changes need to be committed to GitHub first.

A heads up for everybody: Dormer's update is coming late tomorrow Pacific time. Danvers a few days after.
Having the same issue with the new repo..."could not connect"
(2016-12-03, 23:45)froyo05 Wrote: Having the same issue with the new repo..."could not connect"

Thank you, I will check it out after today's Dormer final release. Could you please answer whether you can view https://embycdn.northebridge.com/Natalie...addons.xml in a web browser such as Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge, or IE, etc.?

Here's the current network status:

Quote:NortheBridge Network Status: Scheduled Maintenance
NortheBridge INSIGHT Network Status: Online
NortheBridge Cloud Mosaic Status: Limited

OneWorld Service Statuses
NortheBridge OneWorld: Scheduled Maintenance
NortheBridge Web Services: Scheduled Maintenance
NortheBridge INSIGHT Access Services: Scheduled Maintenance

Installation Statuses
Atlantis (LAX): Normal
Auradon (WDC): Normal
Highlands (SEA): Normal
Misthaven (EU): Normal

Anycast Network
Verizon: Normal
Amazon: Normal
Metro: Normal
Compute: Normal
Storage: Normal
Content Distribution: Normal
Update Origins: Normal
VPN Gateways: Normal
Network-Network Links: Normal

CloudfFlare Network

NBX Operational Network
[REDACTED]

The bolded part is what would effect the repository.
I can view the https://embycdn.northebridge.com/Natalie...addons.xml in Chrome (Version 55.0.2883.75 (64-bit) - running Elementary OS 0.4 Loki)
(2016-12-04, 00:20)froyo05 Wrote: I can view the https://embycdn.northebridge.com/Natalie...addons.xml in Chrome (Version 55.0.2883.75 (64-bit) - running Elementary OS 0.4 Loki)

I too can access that page on my android phone however cannot access repository on my Nvidia shield tv. Just States could not connect to repository. Using the latest Kodi 17 nightly.
Where can i get AZ:FA Dormer 3.4.60? Is it out now?
as above i can view the document tree for that page above on my opera browser on mac , but on safari i don't get the tree just a page of text , after downloading the zip file i get "can't connect to repository "using the latest 17 beta
Edit.. fixed it
(2016-12-04, 11:15)ontap Wrote: as above i can view the document tree for that page above on my opera browser on mac , but on safari i don't get the tree just a page of text , after downloading the zip file i get "can't connect to repository "using the latest 17 beta

Sometimes the answers are so simple and obvious that they are just overlooked. Since the repository hadn't been fully migrated, it's missing addons.xml.md5 which is required for a repository to work. We'll work to fix that tomorrow and then release Dormer 3.4.60 and then Danvers BETA 6. The code to generate the 'addons.xml.md5' file was left out of the new repository's generation script server-side accidentally.

The error connecting message should stop tomorrow (Pacific time).

No update on your all's end; this is just a server side fix.
  • 60(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic Zephyr: Generations (Jarvis / Leia) [3.4.70 / Coming Soon]7