• 99(current)
Beta Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)
Latest update kill clearlogo and IMDB top 250 in my skin (I use beta version) previous version working well.
I don't know if the problem is by skin or by helper service

Inviato dal mio SM-G935F utilizzando Tapatalk
(2017-03-28, 21:41)Robdogbird Wrote: Greetings, new to Titan skin and I was wondering if it is possible to display multiple widgets at once with simple confluence style home screen horizontal?

No, sorry. There simply is not enough room for that, switch to a vertical layout if you want to have multiple widgets.
On the horizontal layouts there is a toggle button to switch between widgets.
Marcelveldt,

I noticed in the most recent build that during music playback, the album cover now has a "notch" on the visualization screen. Can this be made optional?
(2017-03-29, 22:06)cooley76 Wrote:
(2017-03-29, 21:55)brazen1 Wrote:
(2017-03-29, 20:57)cooley76 Wrote: Now I don't get this you ask for the names and I give you the names and then you tell me to edit them that makes no sense at all

Do you get this? http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=119117
I don't know what that has to do with the problems I am having with my widgets not showing up on the homescreen
I am still having problems here does anybody know how to fix this problem
(2017-03-29, 19:51)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-03-28, 14:00)jluce50 Wrote: With the latest update I'm seeing a really weird bug during playback. The title starts to play fine, but when the info panel overlays disappear the video just goes black. There's still sound, just no video. I switched skins and the problem went away. Anyone else seeing this?

I can't reproduce this one. Working fine on my setup.
Can be related to your video card drivers as the info panel is rendered on top of the video.
What platform do you run Kodi on ?

I'm on Windows 10. As far as I know my video card drivers haven't been updated in quite a while. I'll try reinstalling the skin...
(2017-03-29, 22:06)cooley76 Wrote:
(2017-03-29, 21:55)brazen1 Wrote:
(2017-03-29, 20:57)cooley76 Wrote: Now I don't get this you ask for the names and I give you the names and then you tell me to edit them that makes no sense at all

Do you get this? http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=119117
I don't know what that has to do with the problems I am having with my widgets not showing up on the homescreen

Because what you are using is Pirated Content which is against forum rules!!!!!! Please edit your post accordingly so you can be helped. Otherwise everyone here can not help you.
I've noticed a couple of bugs in the 3.7.58 version all related to playing music:

1) When playing an album from the 'random albums' widget (I don't think the particular widget is relevant) the music begins to play regardless of the setting in the widgets helper settings -- Browse album instead of playing. Also, if the setting is to play immediately would it not make sense to change to the 'now playing' window? Right now the skin takes no apparent action -- the particular item in the widget remains in focus -- but, of course, the music begins to play.

2) The wall backgrounds don't appear to work. I checked the images and they are all built properly, they just don't play when the enable music wall background is enabled. Other background options appear to still work normally.
(2017-03-29, 00:08)Fake Healer Wrote: Marcel, I'm not sure if you have been notified of an issue where the header is not being displayed correctly. I'm using Netflix View 2 and when I'm trying to display the title+clock or weather+clock or anything for that matter on the Home Screen only, it's getting doubled. See the screen shot below...
Which version number of the skin? I've just tested but I can't reproduce this behaviour.
(2017-03-29, 06:50)rawnx Wrote: Hi all I can't disable the Automatic widget rotation even though I disabled it it keeps going I'm using the latest beta build
Did you restart Kodi after disabling it ?

(2017-03-29, 06:50)rawnx Wrote: Also some of my custom color settings are not being saved if I restart kodi the got back to the original theme
In that case Kodi did not have a chance to write the skinsettings to disk. You are not using some "force kodi close" addon or something like that ?
Which of the color settings have this problem ?

(2017-03-29, 06:50)rawnx Wrote: Is there away to add a search to home screen in this skin

Skin settings --> Configure menu shortcuts --> ADD --> Video Library --> Search...
(2017-03-29, 16:19)cooley76 Wrote: I am problem setting up Widgets for movies I have 4 setup and one only shows a name and another doesn't show up at all and when you go in to select it only gives you the option to use as widget but nothing shows up on the home screen

Vertical oriented homescreen layouts --> multiple widgets are in the screen
Horizontal oriented homescreen layouts --> only one widget is shown in the screen, above it is a toggle button to switch between assigned widgets
(2017-03-29, 20:28)Mario S. Wrote: Hy marcelveldt is the trailer (TvTunes) bug solved in the new update or comes it in a later update ??

Uhm, yes but I'm not sure if I pushed another update yet. Will do so tonight.
(2017-03-29, 20:31)cooley76 Wrote: Homescreen layout is Netflix homemenu layout 2.
The list of widgets I have are these:

Please read the forum rules and update your post.
No support here for addons that give access to illegal content!
(2017-03-29, 20:49)Mario S. Wrote: I found a little bug see picture below !!

Which version of the skin are you using? It should already be fixed
(2017-03-29, 22:06)cooley76 Wrote: I don't know what that has to do with the problems I am having with my widgets not showing up on the homescreen

We do not provide any support if you're using banned addons. period.
So assign some widgets to addons that are not banned and check if it's working. If not, post your details here.
As long as there are addon names in your post that violate the forum forums nobody can help you here.
(2017-03-29, 22:50)wsx1 Wrote: Latest update kill clearlogo and IMDB top 250 in my skin (I use beta version) previous version working well.
I don't know if the problem is by skin or by helper service

New update will be provided later today Pleasetest with that.
If still not working, let me know if you have any errors in your kodi log
  • 99(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)6