Req InfoLabel Skin.Resolution
Woundering if it possible to have $INFO[Skin.Resolution] so it returns the current window width and hight or just 720p or 1080i. Imfo could maybe come from addon.xml like Skin.AspectRatio
Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oi, Oi, Oi

Don't forget the Thank User button if i have helped!
|
V
perhaps you can use one of these infolabels:

System.ScreenWidth
System.ScreenHeight
System.ScreenResolution
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
But system.screenresolution returns kodi resolution. At the moment kodi is set to 1080 but the skin is 720 so if I have both skin folders for 1080 & 720 and 720 is default and if a new window I am working on is for 1080 it would be good to have a info label for size of current window of skin.

I am creating a skin that is both 720 and 1080 and look different so I would like to be able to set textures to different resolution instead of using heaps of visible tags

Eg.

<texture>glass-$INFO[Skin.Resolution].png</texture> and the files would be glass-720p.png & glass-1080i.png

|
V
When Kodi is running at 1080 it will use the 1080 folder and when it's running at 720 it will use the 720 folder.
Yes I know that. And kodi in 1080 uses 1080 first if there then 720. I don't think I am explaining it right. I don't want system resolution but current skin resolution. So for instance if kodi is 1080 and confluence is 720 I want it to be able to return 720 even though kodi is 1080. Then if a skin has both 720 and 1080 folders the info label returns either 720 or 1080 depending on what folder the xml is in. Not kodi resolution. But skin resolution. I see skin aspect ratio is there just would like resolution too.

|
V
I'm confused. If you've set both resolutions in the addon.xml's 'xbmc.gui.skin' extension points then it will use the correct folders.
I'll just do it the long way with double the work. Only will help while skinning. Not needed once finished skin then could use system resolution but for debugging and making it easier I just thought having Skin.Resolution would help debug what I am doing. Just don't like changing kodi resolution all the time to test code for different textures depending on resolution.

|
V

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
InfoLabel Skin.Resolution0