Bug Timers day of week problems in 16.0 RC2
When I try to add a recording from the guide or manual, the UI for selecting the days of the week is messed up and does not show the selection

For example when I tried to add a new timer for 9:00 PM on Sunday, I selected Days of Week and I was presented with a window listing Monday through Sunday. I clicked on Sunday and clicked OK and the timer show MO-TU-WE-TH-FR-SA-__ It looks like it selected all days except Sunday rather than selecting the day I clicked!

I clicked again to edit and as I clicked each day, there was no indication if the day was selected or not. It seems like these buttons act like toggles, but there is no UI indication as to if the day is selected or not until you close the dialog.

I'm using Black Glass Nova skin. I run Kodi on Windows 10 with NextPVR as my backend.
Using: Kodi 16.0 on Windows 10 with NextPVR 3.6.6 backend (SchedulesDirect North America)
As this is working fine with Confluence (color of the day changes on select/deselect in the week days selector dialog), I assume that this is an issue with the skin you're using.
(2016-02-01, 09:10)ksooo Wrote: As this is working fine with Confluence (color of the day changes on select/deselect in the week days selector dialog), I assume that this is an issue with the skin you're using.

Thanks - yes, it works for me when I switched to Confluence. I had set the skin long ago in 15.x and did not realize/remember that it was not part of Kodi itself. I've reported this on the skin's GitHub project.

Thanks!
Using: Kodi 16.0 on Windows 10 with NextPVR 3.6.6 backend (SchedulesDirect North America)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Timers day of week problems in 16.0 RC20