Firestick not working
I need some help, maybe someone can help. Watched a movie last night on the firestick, and today I went to go back on Kodi to see a program but I noticed my Kodi icon was gone but the IKONO icon was still there, so I was going to go to the IKONO icon to link up to Kodi, but my Firestick was unresponsive, It froze up. Put Stick on different TV still nothing. Remote works cause I used it on another Stick and had no problem. Anyone have an answer on how to get it going??
Sounds like you're extremely low on memory. Had this happen to one of my fire tvs last year. If you can't get into your applications to delete and free up space you will have to do a hard reset to factory default and start from scratch...you can google how to do this with a button combination on your remote.
Hold down the select button and the play/pause button at the same time, for about six seconds. Your stick will then reboot. You can then to to settings, applications, manage installed applications, scroll down to Kodi and launch it.

New Amazon OS renders the Ikono trick inoperable. Install Firestarter to make it easy to launch Kodi.

Good luck.
Thanks for the help guys... Appreciate it very much. Got it going. I was holding down the buttons than a message popped up that said "New remote found and is compatible" Strange cause it was same remote I was using before. Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Firestick not working0