Req CREATING EMPTY (.xps) PLAYLISTS
Hello !
I would appreciate any help in creating an empty .xps Playlist and NOT an .m3u playlist ( which I intend to populate with media using add to playlist context menu Script " playlist Append").
I wish to use this playlist as my queued playlist .. e.g " Kids 2 watch movies " etc etc.
I am on Windows 10, Kodi Jarvis RC 2, Madnox Skin (git).
Any playlist I create ( movies / TV shows/ mixed) even if i leave all variables empty still gets populated from the media type chosen hence is NOT empty.
Is there any way this could be achieved ?
I want a clean playlist of Movies / episodes that I want to watch in a specific order not populated with anything else.
I would appreciate anyone's help / insight in this regard.

Cheers
Some samples here...

Mix and match playlists don't usually work, so stick to one variety, although you can call another or more playlists as a rule.
thanks PatK . Will look into doing this.
my personal workaround at present is to use Superfavourites to create a folder and add Movies I want queued to it . This then I can add as a widget to my home screen using madnox skin. I have working widgets but besides just being able to play them no other functionality
Just out of curiosity you are aware of Smart playlists (wiki) and might be what you need. The word 'Smart' means your playlist is dynamic, with new titles or deletions as to a set of rules, and these smart-playlists are easily set-up inside Kodi as 'make a new smart-playlist'.
Yes .. I have been using smart playlists for many number of years. This behavior is in relation to smart playlists .. I tried with the Basic Playlists as well. Will go through the samples to see if I could work something out further

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CREATING EMPTY (.xps) PLAYLISTS0