Android auto resume
Do I have to make a bookmark manually if I stop the movie in the middle of playback. Is there no auto resume so it will remember where I stopped the film?
As long as the video has been scanned to your video database then it should be fine, i.e. resuming a movie from your movies library should work. If it is a media file you have opened has a file, i.e. something you opened and played via file manager then it wont.
Actually, resume should work for all media, library or not. The only thing it might not work with is some add-on content.
Really it has never worked for anything I have played from the file manager.
Maybe items played from sources that are part of your database, i.e. if you have added \videos\movies has a source it doesn't matter if you play them from library mode or files mode.
But if you go to system>file manage and browse for a media file (that is not in a folder that is part of your video sources) I have never gotten the option to resume.
I have Auto scanning on at startup and it finds all new movies on the USB HDD, but it refuses to do resumé when I stopped the movie. It can on the other side being Shield ATV that causes trouble. With My Minix x8 H plus I did not have this problem, but I have not received any response from the Shield ATV community.på

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
auto resume0