v15 El Capitan - Isengard Crashes While 'Announcement' Loads
So on my PsuedoTV Live based Kodi seteup, after it running for a few days straight and having no problems, I return to my desktop saying that Kodi has ended unexpectedly. After trying to reopen, I notice it keeps crashing right after it appears to have loaded successfully, but once the annoucement :
Code:
"It is with great excitement that we announce the launch of a new forum\nsite dedicated to providing the best support for all of your Android TV\ntechnical support needs.\n\nIf you own an Android TV device and need any type of help or\nassistance, CABLE CUTTERS is the place to be!\n\nVisit the new CABLE CUTTERS Forums today for [COLOR white]Android TV Support[/COLOR]:\n[B][COLOR white]http://forums.cablecutters.com[/COLOR][/B]\n\nDon't forget to [COLOR white]Register[/COLOR] today to find out about a very special\nNVIDIA Shield TV giveaway contest happening very soon!"]
starts to fade in on the screen - it immediately crasahes/closes back out. I cannot get any further than that on load.

I do have my log here: http://pastebin.com/2fgBKuKH
Running El Capitan - with Kodi 15 - Core i5
Everything else still running flawlessly and smooth. Nothing else (ever) crashes.

Def would appreciate some assistance. Getting ready to finalize my set-top replacement.
Thanks!
That has nothing to do with official Kodi stuff. That's some third party add-on stuff that we do not support because it's targeted towards bootleg/pirated content.
(2016-02-02, 20:08)Ned Scott Wrote: That has nothing to do with official Kodi stuff. That's some third party add-on stuff that we do not support because it's targeted towards bootleg/pirated content.

Is there anyway to remove/uninstall addons/programs/plugins manually without access to the Kodi System tab?
Can you edit the .xmls or anything?

As the only repo i personally used was the Luna and XBMC for USTVNow

in the log i did notice additional plugins - possibly from the other folks in my house - I just need to get my PsuedoTV back.
The Kodi settings folder, which is the parent to the userdata folder (wiki), will have a folder called "addons". You can manually remove add-ons from there.
If you want a reference of what to remove, the banned add-ons (wiki) list is the junk we don't touch that can screw your system. If any of that is infesting your system then support is not offered here, with the sole exception of cleaning up and getting rid of it.

Your log features some prime suspects from the list.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
El Capitan - Isengard Crashes While 'Announcement' Loads0