Log uploader problem
Hello,

I have installed the Kodi log uploader addon. I am trying to get a Debug Log from a Kodi freeze.
Therefore I have used the advancedsettings trick to enable debug logging without the on screen display.
It took a while for the freeze to occur and you guessed it, the log file is huge, 57 MB.

I tried to upload this log with the addon. It choked, possibly because of the size of the log file. It referred me to the log file to find out more.

So here I am: how do I upload such a big log file in the most convenient way. Possibly several developers will want to have a look, because the time shift buffer seeking problem is also involved.
Kodi 20.2 runs on a Celeron N5095 with 8 GB memory, Windows 11 Pro 22H2.

DVBviewer 7.2.4.0 with DMS 3.2.4.0 | Digital Devices Cine S2 V7 dual DVB-S2 tuner with CI
Windows 10 Pro x64 with all updates | Core i3 CPU, 16 GB memory
fyi no one will even look at a 57mb log

Reboot, reproduce and close down Kodi and then get the log. Make it as small as possible.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
OK, I understand.

But I feel there are conflicting requirements here.

The problem I have occurs at random, large, intervals. You guys want a debug-enabled log, so I have to leave debug on all the time, which means a big log file.

I will not upload this one and wait if another opportunity comes up.

Bart
Kodi 20.2 runs on a Celeron N5095 with 8 GB memory, Windows 11 Pro 22H2.

DVBviewer 7.2.4.0 with DMS 3.2.4.0 | Digital Devices Cine S2 V7 dual DVB-S2 tuner with CI
Windows 10 Pro x64 with all updates | Core i3 CPU, 16 GB memory

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Log uploader problem0