Kodi is an amazing product
(2016-02-04, 17:28)el_Paraguayo Wrote: To add to the praise: I recently upgrade from Frodo (I know, I know!) on Mythbuntu 12.04 to Isengard on Mythbuntu 14.04. My wife commented last night "This is so much better than the previous one." That says it all for me!

Thanks to all the developers and everyone else who reports bugs and submits patches - it's greatly appreciated.

Yeah that says it all...I call that the chicas "digital approval" i.e. you get all the signal or nuthin. They like it or they don't, it's better or it isn;t. And it only matters what they can dooo with it. Quite the acid test. Smile
The whole team deserves a pad on the back once in a while ive been using Kodi with various distroes for the past years now and with the way Kodi has developed from what it was to where it is now is really amazing. Im really looking forward to Krypton with all the new features and hopefully Garbears Retroplayer included so keep up the good work.
I discovered Kodi when I wanted to play files from my phone on computer Via Ftp. Got blown away with the UI and Skins and how quick videos came up. Slowly got into it and installed Kodi on other devices like phone and tablet before buying a Raspberry pi .
Kodi and Pi truly changed my Dumb TV to a very smart one.
Youtube videos are so much better on Tv.
Kodi is exceptional at what it does even without Fancy hardware

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi is an amazing product0