MKV files cannot be added into my library
Simply put, everything else goes into my library, but MKV files refuse even those they play perfectly if I hunt down the file directly through Kodi.
How are you naming them?

Can you gather, upload and post a debug log (wiki) link (not the log itself) of a failed scraping attempt for one?
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
http://xbmclogs.com/pt3ehggpf
Removed everything from my library, turned on debugging, restarted kodi, then readded my library again.
Your file naming is wrong. To pick one out of your log (line 700):

Code:
13:49:21 T:7244   DEBUG: VideoInfoScanner: Found episode match L:\Adventure Time\Season 1\Adventure Time - 112a - Rainy Day Daydream [fudog].avi (s1e12) [[\\/\._ -]([0-9]+)([0-9][0-9](?:(?:[a-i]|\.[1-9])(?![0-9]))?)([\._ -][^\\/]*)$]

If you look on thetvdb website, the "Rainy Day Daydream" episode is S01E23. So you'll need to rename

L:\Adventure Time\Season 1\Adventure Time - 112a - Rainy Day Daydream [fudog].avi (s1e12)

to

L:\Adventure Time\Season 1\Adventure Time S01E23 - Rainy Day Daydream [fudog].avi

or something like that (include the season and episode numbers in there somewhere, as per the Naming video files (wiki) requirements for scraping. Do that for all of your files and it should scrape fine.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
I generally just name all my TV shows S1E01.mkv etc and on under a folder of the show name and use kodi for the episode info, works well and saves alot of messing around. You can write batch files pretty easy to rename the files save you doing it manually.
You can use programs such as filebot to rename the files in batches automatically. You just tell it the naming system and what type of content it is, and it will pull the needed info from one of the online databases.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MKV files cannot be added into my library0