Need Help getting Kodi PVR to work
I installed Media portal on a desktop running Windows 7, works fine. I have a laptop running windows 10 that has Media Portal client, and it works fine. I'm trying to get a raspberry pi running Kodi to run. I enabled the MediaPortal PVR and typed in the address, and password and ... nothing. Launch stays grey, and nothing I change has made it work. Has anybody done this? Any ideas on how I can get it to work? Any suggestions would be great. Thanks.
(2016-02-06, 11:04)neac Wrote: I installed Media portal on a desktop running Windows 7, works fine. I have a laptop running windows 10 that has Media Portal client, and it works fine. I'm trying to get a raspberry pi running Kodi to run. I enabled the MediaPortal PVR and typed in the address, and password and ... nothing. Launch stays grey, and nothing I change has made it work. Has anybody done this? Any ideas on how I can get it to work? Any suggestions would be great. Thanks.

Did you install the Kodi plugin for MediaPortal?
Need help with this also.
isntalled MP2 Christmas 15
and downloaded this; https://www.scintilla.utwente.nl/~marcel...rxbmc.html
v1.12.0.131 (zip file with release DLL and debug executable; MediaPortal 2 compatible
added it the dll and config file to C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MP2-Server\Plugins
but it does not show up in the MediaPortal 2 TV Configuration app.

Edit

Nevermind. should have copied it to: C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MP2-Server\Plugins\SlimTv.Service3\Plugins

working now. Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Need Help getting Kodi PVR to work0