v16 TV Default Enabled State Does Not Work
I've just updated from Jarvis RC2 to RC3 and seen an issue which remains not working correctly from RC2 (which I did not report as I am still not that familar with Kodi in general and Jarvis in particular). I am running Windows 10 and have several SiliconDust HomeRun Prime network tuners which also have the DVR upgrade firmware. In Jarvis RC2, it correctly detected the HDHomeRun Add-on from the RC1 installation. I was able to select the HDHomeRunDVR as my PVR service. Under System - Settings - TV - General, the default 1st option is Enabled; however, there is no TV selection on the Main Menu Bar (Confluence skin). If I disable the radio button for Enabled on the TV General tab and then re-enable it, the TV menu then does appear on the main menu bar. When I upgraded to Jarvis RC3, the selections for the HDHomeRun Video Add-On and HDHomeRunDVR were enabled, and TV was shown as Enabled under the General tab, but there was still no TV menu. So I repeated the same process I used under RC2 - Access System - Settings - TV - General, click on Enabled to disable, click on the same button to enable. After that, the TV menu appeared on the main menu bar in the Confluence skin.

So the default state of Enabled under System Settings - TV - General as Enabled does not work correctly. It either needs to be disabled by default and require the user to enable it or it needs to correctly recognize the state as the option is indicated as Enabled.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Default Enabled State Does Not Work0