v17 Help and Advice
I am an 84 year old who knows absolutely nothing about a Kodi MX Box and may even be on the wrong forum and if I am apologise. and would appreciate it if you could steer me in the right direction.

I would like to know, bearing in mind my technical knowledge is next to non whether I would be able to operate the controls on the box to get golf programmes,
how difficult is it to set up using BT Broadband, what is the level of difficulty in obtaining different channels and finally, I need to be a boffin or an advanced techie to be able to use it please??

No doubt there will be many more questions if I purchase a box which will depend on the answers I get to my questions above.

Kind regards,

ronB[/size]
The MX box is Android based, so yes it's in the wrong forum. I'll move it to the Android one.

Beware of buying any "fully loaded" boxes, as these almost always contain add-ons which take their movies and TV shows from illegal pirate sources and they will open you up to a world of problems (and we don't support them here, as they violate our forum rules (wiki) on the subject).

In the UK I think Sky have the rights to most if not all of the golf, so it possibly won't be a simple task to find any legal/legitimate source of them on the net that you can use with a Kodi box.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help and Advice0