XFINITY TV
Hi Guys.

I recently got an Nvidia Shield and also a subscription to Xfinity TV.

Is there ANY way you can watch the channels through Kodi on my Nvidia Shield?

I've tried to sideload the TVGo app on the Shield, and I can type in my info, but cannot login.

Please say there is an addon that does not require too much fiddling around? :-)
This being the Xfinity TV service from Comcast Cable?
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Hello,I'm not an Xfinity TV subscriber.....But I believe the TVGo APK(side-loaded) works for others using the Shield.You'll need a mouse to navigate(judging from others posts).I won't link the APK here because I'm not sure it's
allowed(but it's the legit app).Have a look on xda forums,might help you.
(2016-02-11, 20:17)DarrenHill Wrote: This being the Xfinity TV service from Comcast Cable?

Thats the one.
(2016-02-11, 20:20)bazzz3 Wrote: Hello,I'm not an Xfinity TV subscriber.....But I believe the TVGo APK(side-loaded) works for others using the Shield.You'll need a mouse to navigate(judging from others posts).I won't link the APK here because I'm not sure it's
allowed(but it's the legit app).Have a look on xda forums,might help you.

Yeah I've already side loaded the app, as mentioned in my post.

I've currently connected my Controller as well as a keyboard. Maybe the Nvidia Remote can do the trick? Or does it have to be a mouse?
You would need a mouse I think.This is probably where you are falling down at the login screen.But I've read through various posts where Shield users are having no issues at all.
Hopefully you'll get it going.
(2016-02-11, 20:36)bazzz3 Wrote: You would need a mouse I think.This is probably where you are falling down at the login screen.But I've read through various posts where Shield users are having no issues at all.
Hopefully you'll get it going.

And by "no issues at all" you mean those who have a mouse connected yes?
I'd recommend this for anybody with an Nvidia Shield TV that needs occasional mouse / keyboard support. It's a lifesaver for me.

http://www.logitech.com/en-gb/product/wi...oard-k400r
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
(2016-02-11, 20:55)Dangelus Wrote: I'd recommend this for anybody with an Nvidia Shield TV that needs occasional mouse / keyboard support. It's a lifesaver for me.

Seems like a great tool.. But how big is it?

My Logitech wireless keyboard is a slim and sexy one.
The silly thing is, I actually have a wireless (bluetooth) mouse from Samsung, that does not require Dongle (noo need for any USB ports).

But it's in the basement and I have almost no idea where it might be Big Grin
(2016-02-11, 21:00)Psyboy2720 Wrote:
(2016-02-11, 20:55)Dangelus Wrote: I'd recommend this for anybody with an Nvidia Shield TV that needs occasional mouse / keyboard support. It's a lifesaver for me.

It's a fair size, sits comfortably in your lap. Some people prefer smaller but I like full size keys, less typos Smile
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
(2016-02-11, 22:54)Dangelus Wrote:
(2016-02-11, 21:00)Psyboy2720 Wrote:

It's a fair size, sits comfortably in your lap. Some people prefer smaller but I like full size keys, less typos Smile

What do you know, I actually found my mouse today (not in the basement of course), and tried using Xfinity with it.. It works like charm!

Of course I need to activate my VPN in order to use it (I don't live in the US), but luckily I got an awesome app for this purpose.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XFINITY TV0