Weather Aeon MQ6
Facing same issue no icons like sun, clouds ...etc

Please your help
I gave up on the skin in the end never did find a solution and I didn't like the way the flexible widgets screen kept dropping down when you didn't want it. Changed to Amber less flexibility with customisation but good enough and everything works.
Has anyone figured out why the weather icons for rest of the week do not show up?
(2016-06-08, 02:04)dmxcasper2 Wrote: Has anyone figured out why the weather icons for rest of the week do not show up?

I never did ended up just dumping MQ6 and going to Amber skin. I didn't like all the flexible widgets keep popping up either the skin was just a bit OTT for me.
First of all, forgive my bad English. Smile
Your same problem arises on my Nvidia Shield TV, but you can easily fix manually by downloading the Mq6 extrapck, and save it to any of our taste path.
Download: https://github.com/kodibrasil/kodibrasil....extrapack
Then go to: Settings, Skin Settings, Main Menu - Customize Main Menu, Weather, and select: Show Animated Weather Icons and: Use external Icon package, you now select the route with the Extrapck folder Mq6 previously saved, and then select the folder: icons_weather .
You will now have icons dedicated to forecasts, visualizate for the entire week.
(2016-06-11, 12:26)pomata Wrote: First of all, forgive my bad English. Smile
Your same problem arises on my Nvidia Shield TV, but you can easily fix manually by downloading the Mq6 extrapck, and save it to any of our taste path.
Then go to: Settings, Skin Settings, Main Menu - Customize Main Menu, Weather, and select: Show Animated Weather Icons and: Use external Icon package, you now select the route with the Extrapck folder Mq6 previously saved, and then select the folder: icons_weather .
You will now have icons dedicated to forecasts, visualizate for the entire week.

I did all this before and it does not work.
(2016-06-11, 12:31)chrissxuk Wrote:
(2016-06-11, 12:26)pomata Wrote: First of all, forgive my bad English. Smile

I did all this before and it does not work.

I'm sorry, I thought it was a permanent solution. Sad
I also had the same problem on my PC, and only setting the manual way I could solve, even on the console Nvidia.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Weather Aeon MQ60