MXQ won't turn on anymore
My MXQ decided to freeze up yesterday, I left it for 20mins and still nothing so I pulled the power cable out the back and then back in.
Once back in, I got a red light and that was it. The box didn't turn on and can't be turned on via the control, I know the control, Ethernet, HD wire and power cord are all working fine as I've tried them on my other box.
Anyone know how I can get this box back on? Or is this bricked as they say?
Thread moved to hardware, although it sounds perhaps like a warranty question to whoever sold it to you if that's still applicable.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Sounds like it's one of the offending Android boxes.... http://www.amazon.com/Susay-Amlogic-Andr...B00QEYBX84

Contact MXQ, they've probably bundled Kodi with all sorts of shady addons that are known to cause issues.
The same thing happen to me. I just pushed the reset button located in back of box inside the small av hole. After i did that i plugged it back in and it turned on and works.
(2016-02-12, 14:36)MrLarner82 Wrote: My MXQ decided to freeze up yesterday, I left it for 20mins and still nothing so I pulled the power cable out the back and then back in.
Once back in, I got a red light and that was it. The box didn't turn on and can't be turned on via the control, I know the control, Ethernet, HD wire and power cord are all working fine as I've tried them on my other box.
Anyone know how I can get this box back on? Or is this bricked as they say?
(2016-10-27, 01:32)Michea Wrote: The same thing happen to me. I just pushed the reset button located in back of box inside the small av hole. After i did that i plugged it back in and it turned on and works.

Can you please explain a bit further? I opened up my MX III 4K box. Saw the little button behind the AV port. I tried it just after I powered it up without the red light and hit the reset and with the red light on and still no change
So I pluged in the power and it will flash red light for 2 sec then turns off.  I tried it all.  Next is a new power cord?  Anything else anyone can think of.  Help

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MXQ won't turn on anymore0