ServerWMC not recording correctly every time.
I have setup serverWMC and everything seems to work just fine. Except that now, i notice that some recording files are corrupted somehow. Sometime the recorded .wtv file is only 512 bytes long, but some correct length (1:02:12).

Sometimes the files are around 400 MB big, but still not playable, and other times everything is just fine and works as should. The event log shows that recording started and stopped normally, but the resolving file is not playable.

Is this something you have heard off before ?

Thanks

Claus
The recordings are still done by WMC (ServerWMC just schedules them) so what do they look like on the WMC side? Does it give any information like them being stopped due to conflict or weak signal or anything?
pvr.wmc TV addon and ServerWMC Backend Development Team
http://bit.ly/ServerWMC
(2016-02-16, 22:49)scarecrow420 Wrote: The recordings are still done by WMC (ServerWMC just schedules them) so what do they look like on the WMC side? Does it give any information like them being stopped due to conflict or weak signal or anything?

Yeah, that was what i expected. Everything looks good in WMC, but the files are unplayable. But I think i may have found out part of the problem at least. It seems like something is happening when the computer goes to sleep in active periods. Somettimes i get a BSOD, and I think that may be the problem. It happens when the computer wakes up from sleep by the schedueler, and afterwards the recorded file is unplayable.

Guess i have to look at some kind of hardware fault probably.

Thanks

Claus

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ServerWMC not recording correctly every time.0