• 26(current)
Release Rapier 10.5.48 for Kodi 17 Krypton (DEPRECATED)
UPDATE: Rapier 10.5.19 is available through the official Kodi repository!

This update is installed automatically.
If this is not the case, you can download it here.

The highlights are:
  • 4K watched and unwatched library overlays has been added.
  • The layout of the windows PVR Search, Timers and Timer Rules windows has been updated.
  • More OSD buttons are now available for PVR recordings and other content.

FULL CHANGELOG
Code:
10.5.19 (18-June-18)
- Hide bookmarks button for fullscreen live tv.
- Fixes for fullscreen video OSD.
- More OSD buttons are now available for PVR recordings and other content.
- Updated layout of PVR Search, Timers and Timer Rules windows.
- Added 4K watched and unwatched library overlays.

Updated layout of PVR Search, Timers and Timer Rules windows

ENJOY!
(2018-07-17, 17:39)jdig4240 Wrote: Can you add support to use a favorite as a category addon? Or add support to navigate inside of the addon.

Hi jdig4240.

That's already possible.
All favourites can be used as custom categories.

Follow step 3 and 4 in this guide: https://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Rapier#Tips_and_guides
The EPG grid still shows integer channel numbers only, with no decimal sub-channels. The one Rapier feature I have been longing to see for ages.
Not talking about the channel list which does show decimal sub-channels.

I would very much like also to see the channel logos in the EPG grid alongside the channel number, instead of just in the program description box. Recently I've checked out some other skins; they don't seem to have any difficulty scaling the logos down to fit, and still show sub-channels. Rapier still the best for me, though.
Hello,

FYI concerning weather add-on "OpenWeatherMap Extended" it have been deprecated and replace with "WEATHERBIT.IO" add-on instead.

Thanks
Found the EPG channel logos under View Options. Black on blue is really poor contrast but that's just the automatic download. When I figure out where they come from I'll slurp in the whole lot and swap out the black-only logos for all-white.
@othello1

Might be of some help... https://kodi.wiki/view/Live_TV_Artwork
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2018-10-01, 19:02)flavict Wrote: Hello,

FYI concerning weather add-on "OpenWeatherMap Extended" it have been deprecated and replace with "WEATHERBIT.IO" add-on instead.

Thanks

Thanks so much for the info.

I'll update the skin as soon as possible.

Changes will be available in the next development and official release.
(2018-09-29, 17:15)othello1 Wrote: The EPG grid still shows integer channel numbers only, with no decimal sub-channels. The one Rapier feature I have been longing to see for ages.
Not talking about the channel list which does show decimal sub-channels.

Thanks a lot for reporting it.

It's already fixed for Kodi Leia.
I have included the fix in Rapier 10 / Krypton as well.

(2018-09-29, 17:15)othello1 Wrote: I would very much like also to see the channel logos in the EPG grid alongside the channel number, instead of just in the program description box. Recently I've checked out some other skins; they don't seem to have any difficulty scaling the logos down to fit, and still show sub-channels. Rapier still the best for me, though.

That's already possible.

Find the view options in the top menu bar and select "Channel Icons".
You need to add channel logos to Kodi, by following Karellen's link above.
I just pushed a new version of the skin to my development repo with full support for Weatherbit IO add-on.

Please test it and let me know if it works as expected.
Hi,

Updated to new version (10.5.21) everything seams fine.

Only thing is sunrise and sunset time are at GMT not local time.

Thanks
(2018-10-07, 18:34)flavict Wrote: Hi,

Updated to new version (10.5.21) everything seams fine.

Only thing is sunrise and sunset time are at GMT not local time.

Thanks

Thanks for the feedback and for testing.

Sounds great.

The sunrise and sunset time is provided by the add-on and is not skin related.
(2018-07-13, 05:21)jdig4240 Wrote: So far, IMO. This has the best looking PVR Channels/Guide.  Can you please tell me how to create a homesceen shortcut to a specific PVR Channel Group? Is there a custom favorite or custom Superfavorite action  i can use? If not, can I create a home screen shortcut to open the channel groups selection window??
Thanks, skin looks nice;

Shortcuts to a specific channel group, or at least this window??

Hi jdig4240.

I skimmed through the thread and must have missed your post, sorry.

To my knowledge, no such action is possible.
I don't think it's possible to open a window to a specific channel group.

(2018-07-13, 05:21)jdig4240 Wrote: **Another thought, possibly an option to show the channel icons on the left instead of the colored bars when threes no channel fanart?

That wouldn't look very good as the channel icons often have a different aspect and are smaller in size.

You can define a custom image for the channel fanart image in the skin settings.
Skin Settings > Media > TV / Radio channels > Select multi image path for tv channels / recordings
UPDATE: Rapier 10.5.24 is available through the official Kodi repository!

This update is installed automatically.
If this is not the case, you can download it here.

The highlights are:
  • The custom widgets "New DVD's" / "Upcoming DVD's" has been replaced with "Top rated movies " / "Top rated tv shows". Screenshot below.
    This is due to script.extendedinfo not supporting RottenTomatoes API anymore.
  • The weather add-on weather.openweathermap.extended has been replaced by weather.weatherbit.io
    Please install weather.weatherbit.io instead for proper weather support.
  • Live video and music backgrounds are now displayed throughout the skin.
  • When playing fullscreen music or radio, the OSD button for RDS information has been moved to the information dialog.
    Click the OSD Info ("I") button.

FULL CHANGELOG
Code:
10.5.24 (20-November-18)
- Music OSD RDS information button is moved to OSD Information dialog.
- Fixes in confirm dialog.
- All home screen widget images will now scale or keep aspect ratio.
- Live video and music backgrounds are now displayed throughout the skin.
- Replaced OpenWeatherMap Extended weather add-on with Weatherbit IO.
- Episode specials are now displayed as "Special E01" instead of "S0E01" (thank to sualfred).
- Replaced the custom widgets "New DVD's" and "Upcoming DVD's" with "Top rated movies" and "Top rated tv shows".

Replaced the custom widgets "New DVD's" and "Upcoming DVD's" with "Top rated movies" and "Top rated tv shows"

ENJOY!
Decimal channels in EPG at last. Awesome!
(2018-11-21, 18:11)othello1 Wrote: Decimal channels in EPG at last. Awesome!

Great you like the change 😉
  • 26(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Rapier 10.5.48 for Kodi 17 Krypton (DEPRECATED)2