Android Embeded Subtitles Not displayed
Hi, I recently started using Kodi on Android. A few days back I noticed that certain subtitles are not shown unless I click the Show Subtitles button and from then on for that particular episode subtitles are shown by default. I think this is hapenning with embedded subtitles inside the MKV only. For movies I didn't notice anything because normally I download them manually in my native language.

I looked into settings, subtitles section but didn't see there any option that could solve this. It is rather annoying having to load every single episode and click Show subtitles for every single one of them. Just a side note in Windows I never had this problem.

Thanks
Anyone?

Thanks
While playing a video with subtitles, bring up the menu (the 'm' key if using a keyboard), go to the "Audio and subtitle settings" menu, make sure "Enable subtitles" is checked, and then select "Set as default for all videos".

Otherwise Kodi is probably correctly observing the value set for the "Forced" flag for subtitle tracks in the Matroska file.
Ok thanks will check that later
Tested and didn't work enabled subtitles and clicked the default for all videos option. Subtitles on other episodes remain disabled.

Any other options?
anyone please?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Embeded Subtitles Not displayed0