Android help DON'T SEE ANTHING WHEN VIDEO RUNNING
I have Kodi on my Android box when it's running I can see everything on it but when I try to watch something I here sound put don't see anything I uninstalled Kodi and reinstalled it and the same thing what's wrong what do I do to fix it can someone help me PLEASE?
When you say that you don't see anything, do you mean that it's a completely blank screen, or is the Kodi OSD interface still on screen? If it's the latter, it sounds like a codec issue, which I've faced before. What are your hardware acceleration settings? You could try disabling hardware acceleration in the video settings and see if it plays back.
Can you gather, upload and post a link to a debug log (wiki) of such an occurrence?
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Thank you
I will try it later I will let you know
(2016-02-19, 15:51)craigvb Wrote: I have Kodi on my Android box when it's running I can see everything on it but when I try to watch something I here sound put don't see anything I uninstalled Kodi and reinstalled it and the same thing what's wrong what do I do to fix it can someone help me PLEASE?

i had a same problem on my philips android tv

go to Settings > Videos > Acceleration and turn off "Allow hardware acceleration - MediaCodec (surface)"

i hope it will help

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
help DON'T SEE ANTHING WHEN VIDEO RUNNING1