POSTER VIEW
Hi guys looking for some help.

I updated to Jarvis yesterday and updated aeon nox silvo skin to 5.8.2.3.0.1 (assuming this is the latest version)

i have a widget linked to trending movies on a popular addon and it gives me the option to display in a poster view which is what i like however when i try to create a widget to display trending TV SHOWS within a popular addon it only gives me the options of fanart or square poster is there a way i can get normal poster view just like i can on the movie widget

thanks for any help

sorry I didn't know that addon names could not be posted on the forums
As I'm sure was mentioned on your previous post, piracy addons are not supported on this forum. If this un-named addon is from the Kodi repo it will have its own support thread and you should post there.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
is there a way to create a widget from within aeon nox silvo skin to display a normal poster view the only options showing are fanart or square poster
the option used to be there prior to me updating to kodi Jarvis and aeon nox silvo 5.8.2.3.0.1 just trying to establish if i've missed an option that should be enabled somewhere

thanks for any help in advance

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
POSTER VIEW0