GPIO Hardware Pushbutton control for XBMC?
I don't use pictures or slideshow on my Pi, so at this moment I don't know.

Give me a little while and I'll test it for you and see. But I think play/pause may be designed for video - see the Action IDs (wiki) page for a bit more detail. There are separate play and pause actions also available, although whether they do anything different separately to the combined command I don't know. It may be that you've found a bug as well.

The PlayerControl function from the List of Built In Functions (wiki) may also be of interest, but I think it's just another way to access the above. But the text for that explicitly says "Allows control of music and videos", so it may be that there isn't a command for pausing a slideshow?
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Hey Darren. Do you have the latest of this library which I can use on Libreelec 7.0.3 (kodi 16) ? I am trying to control a fan using gpio if the temperature of the CPU goes above 60c. I found a code in some other forum, but looks incomplete or ugly and does not specify the OS it should work on. I am kind on newbie in linux, but can follow the steps.

Thanks.
LibreELEC v8.2.1 + Rpi 3
Android s912 (kodi v17.6)
Clean the banned addons (wiki) off your system if you want help or support here.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
GPIO Hardware Pushbutton control for XBMC?0