Android Looking for Script Command Suggestion for Reinitializing Streams
I'm running a custom (Wasser) firmware Rockchip device with a specific manufacturer's build of kodi based on 16 beta 4. Although this build of Kodi (that is needed to correct other issues) doesn't inherently have the capability on my device to do auto refresh switching due to a differently placed HDMI mode file location, I have modified the Frequency SwitcherRK addon to do the auto switching instead. However, during the switching process, the passthrough audio falls out of sync by a few seconds, and stays the same whether left playing or seeking forward/back. The onscreen debug info shows that it's still in sync, though, so it seems that the bitstreamed audio has issues during the refresh rate switching. I have added a pause delay for the playback while switching is occurring, but this didn't help. Not using passthrough results in good sync, except that I have to forego passthrough audio.

What I have found, though, is that disabling passthrough audio during playback and re-enabling it will bring things back into sync as the audio/video streams reinitialize. As such, I'm hoping to add a command to the frequency switcher script after the frequency switch occurs (possibly during the pause period) to essentially accomplish the same thing that happens when toggling passthrough off and back on, or possibly to just reinitialize the audio stream/sync. Can anyone suggest how to go about this? If it helps, below is a link to a log showing playback of a file after a frequency switch to 24p with a toggle of passthrough off, then back on. It's set to audio and video specific component logging.

http://xbmclogs.com/pgfoz04dt

Any thoughts would be very much appreciated!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Looking for Script Command Suggestion for Reinitializing Streams0