Android WHERE the heck is the Kodi 16.0 rel APK???
Sad 
Although the TITLE of the Android ARM download for the official Kodi 16.0 release is falsely shown as "kodi-16.0-Jarvis-armeabi-v7a.apk", when you actually try to download that file, you do NOT get an .apk file at all!

Instead, and extremely frustratingly, you actually get a zip file containing nothing other than the source files that one has to build themselves! There is NO APK FILE IN THERE!! Sad

I had exactly the same problem with the previous release (RC 3)

Try it yourselves (from Windows).

Where, oh, WHERE can I download the .apk file, please??
How about you blame your browser for doing stupid things instead of coming here yelling.

Just fix the stupid browser you use and rename the .zip to .apk and done. Other option is downloading from Play Store
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
I think you should ask where your brain is at...
Mac Mini (2.7GHz, Late 2012, Windows 10, Kodi DSPlayer) | SATV 16GB | Panasonic TX-P50GT50B | Yamaha RX-V675 | Q Acoustics 2010i (FL, FR, Left S, Right S), Q2000ci Center, Q2070si Sub
.apk files are actually .zip files. Some browsers (I think Internet Explorer and Edge) look into the file as a security feature. It's looking at the file to see if it is really what it claims to be, to prevent malware from sneaking in. So it sees a file structure that is really a zip file, so the browser renames the file. Just change the file extension back to .apk and it will work.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WHERE the heck is the Kodi 16.0 rel APK???0