Add an Addons
Hi all,
I have Raspberry Pi A ( first model ) and i decide to use Kodi. So i install Openelec and till now seems fine. I have add some addons that have ( i can't find youtube but some how it get on ). Also i see some tutorials how download addons from different pages and put them. So my question is how safe is this and what is the best repo/web/page/store to download addons for kodi. I would like to put some live TV and i would like to watch some videos from different pages.

Any suggestions ?

Kind regards
Welcome to the forum.

We can only recommend legal add-ons and you can't go wrong with any in the official repository. There is also quite a few 3rd party add-ons being discussed in the video add-ons sub-forum that may be of interest.

I would keep away from any sites promising "free" TV shows and movies. These are most certainly illegal and could break your system and their support / discussion is banned on this forum. We have a non-exhaustive list here:

http://kodi.wiki/view/Official:Forum_rul...ed_add-ons
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
Hi Dangelus,
Thanks for the reply. But here i can see where i should not download (list of repositories and add-ons that have been identified as violating the Kodi.)
I see now that i have open this post on wrong page ( Development ).
Where can i find a list that is good so i can find other downloads

Thanks !
There is no list really, only the official repository. Read through the threads in the add-on sub-forums for ideas on new and upcoming 3rd party add-ons too.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Add an Addons0