Release Metropolis 3.3.0
Your options for the lower-left corner are ClearArt or ClearLogo. To show ClearArt, leave Settings->Metropolis->Scripts/Extras/Prefer ClearLogo to ClearArt unticked. Tick it if you'd rather see the ClearLogo.

IIRC, it will only fallback to fanart if neither exist in the database.
I didn't find a more recent release-thread, so i'll post it here.
Running latest Metropolis on Jarvis.

Just minor cosmetic stuff:
---
---
---
---

Still loving the skin btw. <3
I want to add here after the total duration of the movie on the right another field that will display the actuall clock time that the movie will end if a watch it now. I know this is available on the skin if you start playing the movie and hit pause but i want that information before hand.

Can someone point me to which .xml, line and what i should add to make that available.

thank you
(2016-05-26, 10:54)VelvetKevorkian Wrote: I didn't find a more recent release-thread, so i'll post it here.
Running latest Metropolis on Jarvis.

Just minor cosmetic stuff:
---
---
---
---
Still loving the skin btw. <3

I just checked on Kodi 17 (Krypton) with the beta I've been working on in my Git and all of those graphic collisions appear to have been resolved. (I'm sure there are lots of new ones to take their place though. Smile )

I didn't fix any of these specifically so I'm thinking that the Master version from Jingai I cloned mine from already had them in it.
Using a NUC7PJYHN and a 2820FYKH0 Intel NUC running LibreELEC, and two FireTVs.:)
(2016-05-29, 16:36)great_vc Wrote: I want to add here after the total duration of the movie on the right another field that will display the actuall clock time that the movie will end if a watch it now. I know this is available on the skin if you start playing the movie and hit pause but i want that information before hand.

Can someone point me to which .xml, line and what i should add to make that available.

thank you

I'm not sure that can be done, do you have an example of it in another skin?

That value (Player.FinishTime) is provided by Kodi (but only once the video is playing), and without the ability to do mathematical operations in a skin (to add ListItem.Duration to System.Time) it can't be done easily.

When I say "can't be done easily", it's because anything can be done with data on a computer, but it would require someone write a special script to do the math externally and then make that product available back to the skinning engine, or you could add the needed code changes to the source code of Kodi for a new variable (ListItem.FinishTime) and ask the devs to merge it to the Git. (You could ask the Devs to add it for you, but they would be more likely to add it if you did the coding work for them)

Using a NUC7PJYHN and a 2820FYKH0 Intel NUC running LibreELEC, and two FireTVs.:)
Thanks MacGyver for the reply,
no i haven't seen it on another skin it is a custom request from me.
What you say with the player.finishtime makes sense.
It was just a thought
When seeking backwards or forwards there's no onscreen indicator showing the seek time. Because of this you have to guess where to seek. Metropolis only shows the seek time AFTER you fast/rewind, but not in the beginning.

example seek time on osd

Titan seek Example
@turmoggy, I'll fix that in the next release.
(2016-05-30, 16:54)MacGyver Wrote: I just checked on Kodi 17 (Krypton) with the beta I've been working on in my Git and all of those graphic collisions appear to have been resolved. (I'm sure there are lots of new ones to take their place though. Smile )

I didn't fix any of these specifically so I'm thinking that the Master version from Jingai I cloned mine from already had them in it.

This too?
It only occurs when selecting a background pic
(2016-07-06, 17:35)VelvetKevorkian Wrote:
(2016-05-30, 16:54)MacGyver Wrote: I just checked on Kodi 17 (Krypton) with the beta I've been working on in my Git and all of those graphic collisions appear to have been resolved. (I'm sure there are lots of new ones to take their place though. Smile )

This too?
It only occurs when selecting a background pic

Added this tiny commit to fix that issue.
I never change the images, so I never noticed.
I only noticed it since i began using library node editor with the skin shortcuts script:
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2370202
hello....
can't use tv next show aired widget with this skin ? Sad
any possibilty ?
thanks
Intel NUC 5YPPH-8Go-SSD120go-external drive 1To
Windows 10 PRO - Kodi Krypton 17 - IconMix
TV Show Next Aired addon is supported -- press 'I'.
thanks but i think Widget on main menu if possible.....like weather, recently added tv shows,rotten tomatoes .... ,etc...
Intel NUC 5YPPH-8Go-SSD120go-external drive 1To
Windows 10 PRO - Kodi Krypton 17 - IconMix
Oh, I see. I'll look into it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Metropolis 3.3.00