• 6(current)
v16 Hybrid Revival
I have 2 playlist menu items both type TV Show:

one for TV Shows
one for Anime

Setup by path contains Anime ...

On the Menu when it displays stats (TV Shows Episodes Unwatched), it only shows the correct numbers after I select the menu item (& then the other one is wrong)

Don't know if it is a bug, or if I set it up wrong.
When I hover over the power-off button:

it displays UpTime 218 days 19 hours 30 minutes

Is it supposed to do that (I do turn my PC off) ?
(2016-05-15, 12:57)MacinNZ Wrote: When you stop a playing TV Show:

the series name/(season x episode) line, above the episode name, disappears and a 0 appears

I'll look into that,

(2016-05-15, 13:06)MacinNZ Wrote: When Hide Watched is selected:

The episode stats, under the series name at the top of the page, are displayed incorrectly,

e.g. episodes 12 (10 Watched - 12 Unwatched)

Without checking, Looks like a typo and Unwatched is pulling total episodes.

(2016-05-15, 13:10)MacinNZ Wrote: The Australian MPAA icons have solid white pixels in the corners.

I have photoshopped them if you want them.

Yes please. I remember that problem from when I used a different graphics program a while back.All the studio logos had them also.

(2016-05-15, 13:54)MacinNZ Wrote: I have 2 playlist menu items both type TV Show:

one for TV Shows
one for Anime

Setup by path contains Anime ...

On the Menu when it displays stats (TV Shows Episodes Unwatched), it only shows the correct numbers after I select the menu item (& then the other one is wrong)

Don't know if it is a bug, or if I set it up wrong.

Those stats come from different sources, I'll have to check to see who is misbehaving.

(2016-05-15, 13:58)MacinNZ Wrote: When I hover over the power-off button:

it displays UpTime 218 days 19 hours 30 minutes

Is it supposed to do that (I do turn my PC off) ?

That's the run time reported by Kodi, obviously does not not get zeroed when turned off. I'm sue it used to.
Noli illegitimi carborundum

Cool.

Love this skin!

I will do all the studios too if you want.
Thanks for the offer, but pretty sure I've done them all. It wouldn't hurt looking at the other age restriction images though.

The only other image with white pixel is the French 'Tout Public"

Aus and Fr image changes here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzwYPF...0tDVG1qT0k

All other media icons perfect Smile
Movies rated R - no icon showing.
The Media Certification Country list does not completely correlate to the media flagging ratings folders

e.g.Japan is on the list, but has no icons
France has icons, but is not on the list
The MPAA rating icon in the OSD is sized differently than aspect ratio...
Feel free to fix them Smile I actually lost all the stuff I'd been working on a while back and when I came back to this skin I had to dig around for older versions, so there will be other stuff that I'd fixed but has now gone in the skins media files.

I will give it a go & you can add them if you like what comes out
I have added the missing country rating icons:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzwYPF...0tDVG1qT0k

Need to add France to strings and code if you want them to appear

Brazil has a rating 10 - France already has extra code for this - could add

Denmark has a rating 7 - Germany & Netherland have code for 6

Great Britain spelled wrong in strings.

IMDB is scraping restricted as just R, so not showing.
I am having a issue while trying to install the zip. Love this skin in Spinztv build and spent all day trying different repos and zip to install on Kodi Jarvis. Any help would be appreciated.
1st try I did, was download zip from the link your provided here. It just says Failed Jarvis did not recognize the zip file
2nd try, tried installing using Super Repo got a error about
GUI compatibility issue
3rd Try, installing using Noobsandboobs repo got error just as Super Repo
4 Deleted Kodi did a clean reinstall tried doing just Super Repo and Im getting same error again as above.
This morning I tried to do another install with a clean version of Kodi using Super Repo and now Hybrid is not even showing up in the skin section.
Not sure if Im doing something wrong but I search for hours yesterday.
Please and thanks for any help.
Those two repos are probably the worst sources you could choose.
Did you want the development repo or the stable repo as both are linked in mudislander's signature?

Hybrid Developmental Repo - LINK (You must be willing to tolerate some problems if you use this)

Hybrid Stable Release - LINK

Using the stock Confluence Skin

Download the one you want to use
Start Kodi
System>Addons>Install from ZIP File (You'll need to know where your download went)
Select the appropriate Hybrid Repo ZIP file
Repo should install and you should be able to install the skin from the addons (Install From Repository) or from Appearance "Get More"
(2016-05-22, 16:12)flhthemi Wrote: Those two repos are probably the worst sources you could choose.
Did you want the development repo or the stable repo as both are linked in mudislander's signature?

Hybrid Developmental Repo - LINK (You must be willing to tolerate some problems if you use this)

Hybrid Stable Release - LINK

Download the one you want to use
Start Kodi
System>Addons>Install from ZIP (You'll need to know where your download went)
Select the appropriate Hybrid Repo ZIP file
Repo should install and you should be able to install the skin from the addons or from Appearance "Get More"

I did try to install the stable version from Mudislander signature.
Download it to desktop.
Open clean install of kodi jarvis went too Systems> filemanger>install from zip> user>desktop> zip> and it was blank no file in folder.
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Hybrid Revival0