• 2(current)
Release MLB.TV®
(2016-03-05, 01:55)Dixon Butz Wrote: I deleted the repo and the mlb.tv from the addons folder
Installed the repo from the first post.
Then installed mlb.tv
Repo seems fine.

Can you delete his repo folder and the mlb.tv folder from your addons folder.
The redownload the repo zip from the first post. And install from zip file in Kodi.
Then try it.

That was the issue, I just installed the new repo over the old one and mlb.tv wasn't showing up, after I deleted the original repo and d/l his new one evrything shows up and is working fine. Is it normal to have to delete the old one all the time?
(2016-03-05, 02:04)sask3m Wrote:
(2016-03-05, 01:55)Dixon Butz Wrote: I deleted the repo and the mlb.tv from the addons folder
Installed the repo from the first post.
Then installed mlb.tv
Repo seems fine.

Can you delete his repo folder and the mlb.tv folder from your addons folder.
The redownload the repo zip from the first post. And install from zip file in Kodi.
Then try it.

That was the issue, I just installed the new repo over the old one and mlb.tv wasn't showing up, after I deleted the original repo and d/l his new one evrything shows up and is working fine. Is it normal to have to delete the old one all the time?

I don't really know. I had a similar issue earlier because I installed the repo and the mlb.tv zip I downloaded. I couldn't uninstall mlb.tv. But it all worked when I deleted the repo and mlb.tv app and re installed everything.
Glad it worked for you! This is an amazing addon! Works really well.
On another note thought I'd mention that MLB hasn't started streaming 60 fps yet. I read that over on the mlb support site, said they would post a thread when it actually goes live which I'm guessing won't be till the season starts or shortly before.
I either get no playable streams found, script failed, or playback failed. Is it just me? My account works fine online.
(2016-03-05, 03:03)ericlak Wrote: I either get no playable streams found, script failed, or playback failed. Is it just me? My account works fine online.

A lot of spring training games are in the list. But very few were actually shown by MLB.
Try the Yankee game on Wednesday March 02,
You can see which ST games are being broadcast here:
http://mlb.mlb.com/mediacenter/
The game between the Mets and Marlins today was exceptional HD quality, almost seems as if a lot of these games are using sub-standard cameras.
(2016-03-05, 03:05)Dixon Butz Wrote:
(2016-03-05, 03:03)ericlak Wrote: I either get no playable streams found, script failed, or playback failed. Is it just me? My account works fine online.

A lot of spring training games are in the list. But very few were actually shown by MLB.

I tried that (Tigers at Yankees). When i select it i get an option for home and away. When I select either of them it shows working then says playback failed.
(2016-03-05, 04:42)ericlak Wrote:
(2016-03-05, 03:05)Dixon Butz Wrote:

I tried that (Tigers at Yankees). When i select it i get an option for home and away. When I select either of them it shows working then says playback failed.

Did you check your Kodi log?
Try a known game like that yankee game and check your log.
(2016-03-05, 04:48)Dixon Butz Wrote:
(2016-03-05, 04:42)ericlak Wrote:
(2016-03-05, 03:05)Dixon Butz Wrote: A lot of spring training games are in the list. But very few were actually shown by MLB.

Did you check your Kodi log?
Try a known game like that yankee game and check your log.
Seems like its working on my nvidia shield but not on my mac. Anyways thanks for your help!
Any chance of including "Gameday Audio" radio streams?

Same as above - the old MLBMC plugin works fine
Using SPMC on a Fire TV - will post logs later if needed.
Thanks for the other plugins so far.
(2016-03-06, 01:27)ObvB Wrote: Any chance of including "Gameday Audio" radio streams?

Sure
installed and archives games works fine. At this point no "too many usages" errors.

I hope we get in the future recaps on one click like NHL.tv.

Thank you very much for this addon.
do i required to have a user name & password to use this MLB addon?
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MLB.TV®2